Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-19-2012   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
The "Factory of Sadness" guy was funny. It was made to be funny. It wasn't a real rant.

This guy going off on the Cowboys, this is just dumb.
I'm not going to fault the guy for caring that deeply. I might fault him for caring that deeply about the Cowboys but in general, I won't fault him for being a fan.

I know that I could have made some very similar videos after some Texans' losses: The Rosencopter Debacle, the Tebow loss, the '10 Cowboy's loss, the OT Loss to the Ravens, the Knock-It-Down loss, the Halfback-pass loss, the Cardinals Comeback loss, the Opener losses, the 21 4th quarter points to the Jaguars loss ... hell... the whole 2-14 season.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #22
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant
Looking forward to 14 more of these.
Old 09-21-2012   #23
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119300 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I loved it. That guy is really fun to watch because he's committed.....or should be.

Only thing I didn't like was getting spittled on at the 1:18 mark.
Old 10-02-2012   #24
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Looking forward to 14 more of these.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD-sRPcxXuM&feature=plcp

Seems like he's just as mad about the latest loss.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #25
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentassassin View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD-sRPcxXuM&feature=plcp

Seems like he's just as mad about the latest loss.
Anyone else find it hilarious that he's wearing a Dunder Mifflin shirt?
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #26
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

If more Cowboys fans were like him, I'd probably tolerate them a little more.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #27
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

The more they lose, the more attention he gets/seeks.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #28
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012   #29
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

This guy probably lectures everybody about everything.

Wife locks her keys in the car, dude goes off on her for 5 minutes about how foolish she is.

Kid makes a bad grade, dude stands there and rants for 5 minutes about how the kid should do better.

I'm done with the guy. It's obvious he loves to chew ass. Gets off on it.

I feel sorry for the people caught in his daily life. And don't tell me I don't know his personal life, look...if he gets THAT animated over a ****ing football game????? Yeah, think about when "real world problems" happen in his life.

He's creepy. /end
Old 10-02-2012   #30
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

Wife locks her keys in the car, dude goes off on her for 5 minutes about how foolish she is.

Kid makes a bad grade, dude stands there and rants for 5 minutes about how the kid should do better.

I feel sorry for the people caught in his daily life. And don't tell me I don't know his personal life, look...if he gets THAT animated over a ****ing football game????? Yeah, think about when "real world problems" happen in his life.

He's creepy. /end
Ya, I get that vibe too, wouldn't doubt if he was police or military. I came across more than a few of those types in the Corps that's for sure.
Old 10-04-2012   #31
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 217165 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:

He's creepy. /end
I agree with all of that. But since he's not in my life and he's ranting at Cowboy fans, I kind of like it LOL.
Old 10-04-2012   #32
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

This one is pretty funny too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=MNXGncNm9LM
Old 10-04-2012   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I agree with all of that. But since he's not in my life and he's ranting at Cowboy fans, I kind of like it LOL.
This is true. LOL.
Old 10-04-2012   #34
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Shango is passionate about the team, and can explode. He wears a wedding band so I assume he cools off a bit before going home. I have to give him his props -- Shambo knows football and like him or not his football intellect can be graded as a solid "A." I like to sit in on his Tuesday postgame and Thursday pregame classes.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #35
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Shango is passionate about the team, and can explode. He wears a wedding band so I assume he cools off a bit before going home. I have to give him his props -- Shambo knows football and like him or not his football intellect can be graded as a solid "A." I like to sit in on his Tuesday postgame and Thursday pregame classes.
I saw the ring too.

That's what has me creeped out. Was really hoping he was just a single guy who was married to the Cowboys.

My wife would be super embarrassed if I posted videos like he does. It would be a marriage breaker, for sure. I "get it" that you like his analysis on the other videos, but the rant videos are funny at first...then it sort of just goes into weird territory for me.

Could be that he's a very compartmentalizing person--i.e. football passion doesn't spill over into other areas--so I want to say that I don't know the guy at all, and I'm just wondering if he's a stable person off-camera.
Old 10-04-2012   #36
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I saw the ring too.

That's what has me creeped out. Was really hoping he was just a single guy who was married to the Cowboys.

My wife would be super embarrassed if I posted videos like he does. It would be a marriage breaker, for sure. I "get it" that you like his analysis on the other videos, but the rant videos are funny at first...then it sort of just goes into weird territory for me.

Could be that he's a very compartmentalizing person--i.e. football passion doesn't spill over into other areas--so I want to say that I don't know the guy at all, and I'm just wondering if he's a stable person off-camera.
Shango is also an actor, therefore I don't think his wife is in any danger of spousal abuse or embarrassment. In addition to acting which seems he is experienced in drama, I respect his football knowledge.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012   #37
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Shango is also an actor, therefore I don't think his wife is in any danger of spousal abuse or embarrassment. In addition to acting which seems he is experienced in drama, I respect his football knowledge.
Good to know. Makes more sense now.

Ya just never know in this day and age, a guy going that gonzo over football and all. I pegged him wrongly. My bad.
Old 10-05-2012   #38
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

i think his wife films with him sometimes too, shes an eagles fan.. but he has a couple rant videos like that.. the funniest cowgirl cry vids are from JWAD, that country hick jwad is pure comedy..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read