Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-15-2012   #1
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Fan Group breaks 300

Just a note to the fans in Austin.
Our group has blown past the 300 mark this week and is currently at 314 members. Many of the folks in this group gather to watch the Texans as one big group at Lavaca Street Bar.
The Houston Texans recognize us as The OFFICIAL Fan Group in Austin and are kind enough to send us all sorts of freebies we give away there.
Come join us for all the games.

Tell 'em Texanator (Kevin) sent ya!

This weeks give away is another autographed players picture.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #2
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Fan Group breaks 300

If you are in the Austin area and on Facebook, you can find us at " https://www.facebook.com/groups/austintexan/ "

It is a great time watching the games with so many other rabid fans.

330 members and growing.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #3
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Drink a beer for me on Sunday, I am in Spring helping my older brother who is fighting cancer.
Old 09-20-2012   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone from TexansTalk go there? I ask because I might go but sure would feel better if I knew someone beforehand, even if I only have exchanged posts with them...lol.

I also ask because IF I go I would be taking the bus and that's kind of a hassle. No drinking and driving for me.
Old 09-20-2012   #5
rollinstone18
let it bleed

Rep Power: 2574 rollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respected

i may have to join y'all sometime. i regularly drink at lavaca after work. and although i hate sports bars, the bartenders there are lovely and many know me by name. and i'd be curious to see if they wear the same outfits in the morning as they do in the evenings.
rollinstone18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Does anyone from TexansTalk go there? I ask because I might go but sure would feel better if I knew someone beforehand, even if I only have exchanged posts with them...lol.

I also ask because IF I go I would be taking the bus and that's kind of a hassle. No drinking and driving for me.
That is the way I go , no drinking and driving for me either.
Old 09-20-2012   #7
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing so well over there these days.

I was part of the crew that used to hang out at Third Base on Sundays after K-EYE started showing Titans games on Sundays.

We got no respect back then. Caught hell from Titan fans and Cowboy fans.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2012   #8
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post

yes, there are a few but with the advent of social media more people tend to hang there.
I usually go but not to all since I have the NFL ticket and pay for it.
If any of you from the old days when I used to run the group at 3rd Base and Saxon want to check this its like the day we saw the Texans beat Carolina at 3rd base. Tons of fans, lots of fun, good food, killer beers and great staff.
I have my better half drop me off, I do not trust drinking and driving either due to Count Acevedo looking to take your blood.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
That is the way I go , no drinking and driving for me either.
Dude, you are truly missed hope all is well with you and your family.
Old 09-21-2012   #10
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

I was part of the crew that used to hang out at Third Base on Sundays after K-EYE started showing Titans games on Sundays.

Yea, its better anfd bigger than that even was. You should visit one day!
Old 09-23-2012   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

/bump

Anybody going this week? I'm staying home, but I hope a good time is had by all.
Old 09-24-2012   #12
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

I was there and it was epic as always. They gave away an autographed Matt Shaub mini helmet. Packed house and rocking crowd for a good game.
Old 09-24-2012   #13
Frosty
Rookie

What BigWig said.. My first time there and it was a great time!! Thanks to Tom's wife being the taxi to and from..
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #14
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

way to go we are having similar sucess in SA. Good job Austin fans
spurstexanstros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #15
Texans Spirit
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Texans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respected

keep sportin' the colors, SA and Austin!!

<<<< hey look, Arian has his own smiley. "fostering" it's called.

TEXANS SPIRIT
Texans Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #16
YellowLove84
Rookie

Section: All Over
Rep Power: 0 YellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respectedYellowLove84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, this will seem weird with my profile photo but I'm new to Texan Talk. Where or does Texan Talk have a UT group page?
YellowLove84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012   #17
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post

I remember it well.
Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #18
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

As do I. Week two, at Carolina... all that needs to be said.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012   #19
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Now I see we have broken 400 on the Facebook page, way to go Austin fan group!
Old 10-10-2012   #20
DRP
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respectedDRP is a quality contributor and well respected

It was a packed house last night for MNF, they had to call in staff reinforcements to accommodate the crowd. Some of us were thinking that the crowd last night was bigger than the playoffs last year. It's a lot of new faces each week so we know that the word is spreading through ATX.
DRP is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read