Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-18-2012   #1
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

I'm mostly over my little brother syndrome regarding the dallas cowgirls, but this is too funny not to post.

*WARNING* Not entirely safe for work due to some colorful language.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-on-epic-rant
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

That was hilarious. Major overreaction, but still hilarious. I like his threat to send Dez Bryant to Cleveland. It's become the Siberia of the NFL. I hope the Cowboys get blown out again this week. I'd like to see this guy's reaction after that!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Whoops. Double post

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome. I will be tuned in on Sunday cheering the Bucs on.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #5
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 399 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd respect Cowboy fan if more were like him, but, they will still regurgitate those "5" even though they have been on that level in almost 20 years.
Old 09-18-2012   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG, how did I miss this guy over the years. Bookmark, check, Twitter, check, Facebook, check.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I heard that guy on the talk radio in Seattle.... they played it for Golden Tate and asked him if he felt sorry for putting that Cowboys fan through so much agony... to sum it up he said "not really."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2012   #8
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I heard that guy on the talk radio in Seattle.... they played it for Golden Tate and asked him if he felt sorry for putting that Cowboys fan through so much agony... to sum it up he said "not really."
I really couldn't care less that Golden didn't feel sorry for putting Shango through the agony and would expect that type of reaction because it makes sense. I am all gaga over the guys football knowledge, and break down a game and plays while keeping it entertaining. I've been watching video for the last hour and can't want until Thursday.
Old 09-18-2012   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That was hilarious. Major overreaction, but still hilarious. I like his threat to send Dez Bryant to Cleveland. It's become the Siberia of the NFL. I hope the Cowboys get blown out again this week. I'd like to see this guy's reaction after that!
I'd like to see the Cowpies get blown out every week ... havent been able to stand that organization since Tom Landry was canned.

Maybe Jerrah can have his son in law or whatever he is wipe the tears from his eye's after each loss.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
I hope that he will post where he will be hanging out before or after the game on Sunday. I would love to meet him and/or get a picture.
Old 09-18-2012   #11
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I like this guy, he's funny and he's nuts. Jerry Jones might want to hire more security around the stadium or hire this guy as a head coach/motivational speaker. Nothing motivates like a foot in the ass sometimes. Dez Bryant might want to get some body guards.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012   #12
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

This Browns fan's rant after the Texans game is classic. Still laugh when I watch it. It truly captures fans emotions when they're supporting a struggling team.

The Factory Of Sadness
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
This Browns fan's rant after the Texans game is classic. Still laugh when I watch it. It truly captures fans emotions when they're supporting a struggling team.

The Factory Of Sadness
lol. I remember that. And I've felt that guy's pain from time to time.

There was a radio broadcast of a guy GOING OFF against the Browns in pure frustration and rage... the week BEFORE the Texans game. I've always wondered what he did the week after.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012   #14
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post

The Factory Of Sadness
Sorry, but that rant has nothing on this guy. THis was a Giants fan from a few years ago. Funniest and most pathetic meltdown from a fan I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Last edited by Texecutioner; 09-19-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012   #15
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

dude's kinda annoying
Old 09-19-2012   #16
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Umm, dude needs to get a life.
Old 09-19-2012   #17
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I watch people!
Old 09-19-2012   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
dude's kinda annoying
Khari, actually the dude came on 1560 the game and came across quite well. Dude is very articulate and expressed how much positive feedback (by Seahawks fan, of course)... But seriously, dude was level-headed.
Old 09-19-2012   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

"I'm gonna make a video on Tuesday......and I'm gonna' be OK....but right now......if you like me....you inconsuhhh-uhhh....you over da top. (five heavy, deep breaths) Bye."

That guy was absurd. The neighbors probably called the cops, thinking that guy's wife or kids was getting their ass beaten.

Hey bro, news flash: Your team has sucked since the mid-90s. Your owner sucks. You will always suck as long as Jones is your owner. So you're going to suck forever. Might want to just archive that video and pull it out and air it instead of making new ones. Your team Sucks!
Old 09-19-2012   #20
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

The "Factory of Sadness" guy was funny. It was made to be funny. It wasn't a real rant.

This guy going off on the Cowboys, this is just dumb.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read