Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-18-2012   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jacquizz Rodgers

I'm in a 12 team league with only 2 bench spots. 2. Two.
My running backs are Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush, and Trent Richardson.
So I'm pretty good there.

My league counts return yards.

One of my bench spots is Jacquizz Rodgers, running back for the Falcons. He also gets return yards.

I was going to drop him, but then Turner got booked for DUI. Do you think he's worth a keep now?

I was going to replace him with:
Ben Tate (averaging 13 points a game in my league)
Malcolm Floyd (averaging 25.5 points a game in my league)
Brandon LaFell (averaging 12 points a game in my league)
Josh Cribbs (averaging 11.2 points a game in my league -- with no rushes and only 1 reception! Almost entirely return yards, so thats pretty consistent)
Old 09-18-2012   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Jacquizz Rodgers

I'd drop him for Floyd (I have both of them on my team) but it depends on how many RB spots you start and if you have flexes. Floyd can still play flex but his situation has been improving each game with injuries to Gates and Royal
Old 09-18-2012   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51932 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Do you think turner will be suspended?
Old 09-18-2012   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Tried for Floyd. Didn't get him

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read