Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2012   #1
DavisAg
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 DavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respectedDavisAg is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up 2012 Houston Texans = 2011 Alabama Crimson Tide

Hear me out.

I can't help but think of the 2011 Alabama squad while watching the Texans.

Schaub=McCarron
A game-managing QB who doesn't have to do much for the team to be successful, as long as he limits turnovers.

Foster/Tate=Richardson/Lacy
We have a stable of RB's that the offense leans heavily on. Because of the sound running game, the QB just has to be a game-manager.

Both offensive lines are arguably the best in the country.

Andre Johnson=Marquis Maze
Clearly the No. 1 receiver and the QB knows he can rely on him. He doesn't necessarily have to put up big numbers to make an impact. Draws attention to create room for other receivers.

Defense has studs all over the place. Anchored by a monster DL and fantastic linebackers, they put constant pressure on the opposing QB, making the DB's jobs easier.

Jonathan Joseph=Dre Kirkpatrick
Both are ball-hawks that lockdown receivers and play very physical. Both considered to be one of the best in the country at the position.

So there you have it. Reasons why I see the 2011 National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide when I watch my 2012 Suberbowl Champion Houston Texans.
DavisAg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read