Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-17-2012   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans team persona

Persona: a person's perceived or evident personality, as that of a well-known official, actor, or celebrity; personal image; public role.

As I see it:

On offense it is the basically quiet, do it right and get it done. AJ, Schaub, and Foster.

On defense it is the JJ Watt, Cushing and Antonio Smith crushing a play, screaming primordially at the sky then machine like "okay, now we will do it again."

I really like this persona. Rage all you want against this machine. It will do you no good.

This team is ONE BAD BOY
Old 09-17-2012   #2
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans team persona

I screamed primordially a couple years ago and tore a groin muscle. I gotta hand it to those guys doing it after every play.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Persona: a person's perceived or evident personality, as that of a well-known official, actor, or celebrity; personal image; public role.

As I see it:

On offense it is the basically quiet, do it right and get it done. AJ, Schaub, and Foster.

On defense it is the JJ Watt, Cushing and Antonio Smith crushing a play, screaming primordially at the sky then machine like "okay, now we will do it again."

I really like this persona. Rage all you want against this machine. It will do you no good.

This team is ONE BAD BOY

I agree with the bottom line .... but this offense is a big play waiting to happen - #80 , Foster .... LeStar , how bout Martin and Posey who's first reception in the preseason was a big one - Sure its preseason , but ....

This entire team is .... about to bring home the hardware.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #4
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87732 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I agree with the bottom line .... but this offense is a big play waiting to happen - #80 , Foster .... LeStar , how bout Martin and Posey who's first reception in the preseason was a big one - Sure its preseason , but ....

This entire team is .... about to bring home the hardware.
Primarily because of the tweaking going on with the offensive line, but also because of the young WR's, I believe we will see a slow but steady improvement of the offense over the course of the season. In some ways, it could be like the 94/95 Rockets as Clyde and the rest of the team gradually developed chemistry - even through the playoffs.
Old 09-17-2012   #5
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Offense:

Defense

Together:

I dare someone to say Watt again...
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #6
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Watt ain't no country I've ever heard of! They speak English in Watt?
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012   #7
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Offense:

Defense

Together:

Love it!!
repped
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-18-2012   #8
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
hahahahahahahahaha
Classic!!
Old 09-18-2012   #9
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
hahahahahahahahaha
Classic!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read