Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-17-2012   #1
no1houfan
waterboy

Default Texans Fans traveling to Denver...

Traveling to Denver with a group of 6 just wondering what other fans are going and if there is a bar/spot we can all meet up at Saturday night? Also open to any suggestions for things to do/ places to go while in Denver. Thanks and GO TEXANS!
no1houfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #2
Home team fan
Rookie

Rep Power: 4298 Home team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Fans traveling to Denver...

What section are y'all in? I'd like to go , but will not know if I can until Thursday or Friday. If I do I'll probably be flying from Tulsa Ok. I'm up here working. Maybe traviling alone. It would be great to meet with some homers!
Home team fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #3
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

if you look directly below this thread in the tailgate section, you will see a thread already started

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93947

some good info there.
Old 09-17-2012   #4
no1houfan
waterboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home team fan View Post
What section are y'all in? I'd like to go , but will not know if I can until Thursday or Friday. If I do I'll probably be flying from Tulsa Ok. I'm up here working. Maybe traviling alone. It would be great to meet with some homers!
We will have some sitting in 327 and some in 112.
I did see the other thread thank you, just looking to nail some particulars down...
no1houfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012   #5
kttiger98
Rookie

There are 4 of us coming up from Katy/OKC. Looking forward to it. As of now, we'll probably try and hit Falling Rock Taphouse, http://fallingrocktaphouse.com/
kttiger98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read