Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2012   #21
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Sucks. I have to go pick upgrades with the wife today during the game. Only day we can do it. I already know the wife will be mad at me because I'll be checking my phone constantly.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #22
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errant Hothy View Post
It's been a while since the Texans went to Tarp-ville and won by more than 7.
2004, to be exact. 21-0.
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #23
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I have a feeling today's game will be a little too close for comfort. I think the Texans will win, but it will be a hard, tough fought win.
I see this game being just like the tampa game last year, we will score a lot and often in the first half and go cruise control entire second half.
Old 09-16-2012   #24
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Sucks. I have to go pick upgrades with the wife today during the game. Only day we can do it. I already know the wife will be mad at me because I'll be checking my phone constantly.
Your more of a man than me. My wife KNOWS we arent going anywhere durin the texans game, she would not dare ask. Hell she knows i wont do anything during the game either......you gotta train them man
Old 09-16-2012   #25
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Your more of a man than me. My wife KNOWS we arent going anywhere durin the texans game, she would not dare ask. Hell she knows i wont do anything during the game either......you gotta train them man
Haha. My wife knows this as well, but this was the last and only day our new house builder could accommodate us. I did try to get her to go by herself, but she was having none of that.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #26
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
What music do you guys listen to right now? The type of music that gets you amped up a few hours before game time?
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #27
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans are gonna kick some ass today! Can I get a "Hell Yeah!" ?

Old 09-16-2012   #28
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Haha. My wife knows this as well, but this was the last and only day our new house builder could accommodate us. I did try to get her to go by herself, but she was having none of that.
haha i will tell u me and my old ex fiance who had been together 4 years split up over a texans game.

She wanted to go to her parents that sunday i said cool i will watch the game at their house. She said no u wont, i said i'm not going. She said if u dont go over a damn texans game then we're over and i said have fun. No lie haha.

Oh well my wife of 6 years now is a lot more understanding
Old 09-16-2012   #29
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
Inactives: WR Posey, QB Beck, CB Carmichael, CB Harris, OLB Braman, T Gardner, G B Brooks #TexansGameday
Looks familiar.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #30
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-16-2012   #31
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Stick a thermometer against a light bulb and claim sick, lol.

Old 09-16-2012   #32
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Jags inactives

Quote:
Adam Wexler ‏@awexler
As expected. Means OL Guy 'turnstile' Whimper is in RT @ryanohalloran: #Jags inactives: Cox, Britton, Smith, Jennings, Bradfield,Selvie,Lane
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #33
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
The Texans are gonna kick some ass today! Can I get a "Hell Yeah!" ?

Hell Yeah!
"WATT? I can't hear you!"
HELL YEAH!
"Oh Hell YEAH!
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #34
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
haha i will tell u me and my old ex fiance who had been together 4 years split up over a texans game.

She wanted to go to her parents that sunday i said cool i will watch the game at their house. She said no u wont, i said i'm not going. She said if u dont go over a damn texans game then we're over and i said have fun. No lie haha.

Repped. You are a winner for the for "I am a bigger Texans fan than you" competition. Funny and awesome story.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #35
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Repped. You are a winner for the for "I am a bigger Texans fan than you" competition. Funny and awesome story.
HAHA well i thought the fact that she wouldnt let me watch the game at her parents was dumb,,,,relationships are give and get. She just didnt want to give
Old 09-16-2012   #36
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Reasons I hate living in North Texas:

Reason 47 - Ravens @ Eagles will be on instead of my Texans.
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #37
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
Reasons I hate living in North Texas:

Reason 47 - Ravens @ Eagles will be on instead of my Texans.
When i lived in Ft Worth last year i had NFL sunday ticket just for that reason man. But now San Antonio shows all the games
Old 09-16-2012   #38
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Man, and that was back when the Texans weren't very good. She was only pissed off at you because the Texans sucked so badly that it should have been a no-brainer to skip the game.

I can see where she got the idea that you're nuts. LOL.

Seriously, though, that is an awesome story. If she was that trippy about your football game, then it was only a foreshadowing of other power grabs she was going to make in your life with her. My wife didn't understand my addiction problem (with the Texans) but she has been supportive of me, she loves football now. She's sporting her Texans shirt today, watched the games with me. Nothing better than sharing love of football with a spouse.
Old 09-16-2012   #39
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected

We will roll this team today.

The lackluster performance of the offense last week has to be talked about in meetings all week and Matt and company will come out guns blazing and it wont even be a contest.

Believe It!
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #40
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Man, and that was back when the Texans weren't very good. She was only pissed off at you because the Texans sucked so badly that it should have been a no-brainer to skip the game.

I can see where she got the idea that you're nuts. LOL.

Seriously, though, that is an awesome story. If she was that trippy about your football game, then it was only a foreshadowing of other power grabs she was going to make in your life with her. My wife didn't understand my addiction problem (with the Texans) but she has been supportive of me, she loves football now. She's sporting her Texans shirt today, watched the games with me. Nothing better than sharing love of football with a spouse.
Yeah it had more to do than JUST the texans apparently, but it was the final factor . And yes they were not good at all back then, hell they lost the game very bad haha

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read