Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2012   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Incognito Machine.

We sort of informally grab screen pics, talk about plays. Here's my attempt to create a way to assemble that sort of thing.

The Incognito Machine. A crowdsource experiment

The idea behind it is to assemble stuff worth re-watching during games based on crowdsourced information. I suggest sending me video time/Q times at my blog/Twitter, but it could be done on a weekly thread basis here.

Basically, watch the game, note time which quarter something is worth rewatching.

Might not have worked well for Antonio Smith this week but did work some when Matt Schaub got low hit by Jared Allen and ESPN didn't talk about it until I sent the video to PFT.

Just an idea.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read