Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-05-2012   #41
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Predict the Record...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
By no means did I have the Denver game as an automatic "L". I think it is very realistic that Houston can start the season 5-0. A slip-up can happen though, and @Denver is the most likely to me. Why? Because it will be on the road against a team that could be playing for their lives early in the season.

And no matter how well Manning is meshing with his receivers, the beginning of their season is going to make-or-break that team. Six of their first eight games are against playoff teams from last year. The other two are against divisional rivals.
I see what you mean. I just think the Texans are going to give Peyton a welcome back to the NFL on his back.

Just don't see our guys dropping this one. Yeah, it could happen. I just don't think it will.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #42
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Sun 9/9: Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans - W
Sun 9/16: Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars - W
Sun 9/23: Houston Texans at Denver Broncos - W
Sun 9/30: Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans - W
Mon 10/8: Houston Texans at New York Jets - W
Sun 10/14: Green Bay Packers at Houston Texans - L
Sun 10/21: Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans - L
Sun 10/28: BYE
Sun 11/4: Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans - W
Sun 11/11: Houston Texans at Chicago Bears - W
Sun 11/18: Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans - W
Thu 11/22: Houston Texans at Detroit Lions - W (Stafford will be injured by this game)
Sun 12/2: Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans - W (Pssst, please...)
Mon 12/10: Houston Texans at New England Patriots - L
Sun 12/16: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans - W
Sun 12/23: Minnesota Vikings at Houston Texans - W
Sun 12/30: Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts - L (Will sit starters)

12-4 with the last game sitting starters against Colts and once again not winning in Indy...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #43
FR0497
Rookie

Rep Power: 268 FR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respectedFR0497 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sun 10/21: Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans - W
Sun 11/4: Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans - L
Sun 11/11: Houston Texans at Chicago Bears - L
Thu 11/22: Houston Texans at Detroit Lions - L
Sun 12/2: Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans - L
Sun 12/30: Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts - L

Mario Williams takes out Schaub and we finish the last 8 games at 3-5 with Yates.

Sun 10/21: Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans - W
Sun 11/11: Houston Texans at Chicago Bears - L
Thu 11/22: Houston Texans at Detroit Lions - W
Sun 12/2: Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans - W
Sun 12/30: Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts - L

12-4
FR0497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #44
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans - Superbowl - Victory.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #45
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think THIS IS THE YEAR WE WIN IN INDY!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #46
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

18-1
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #47
texan_fan80
texan fanatic

Section: my couch
Wink Re: 2012 Texans Predict the Record...

i dont care how we get to the afc championship, but i want to be against pittsburgh. here or there i dont care. over 30 something years of payback would be nice!
Old 09-05-2012   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
18-1
Rey, I really don't like the cut of your jib!!!
Old 09-05-2012   #49
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Rey, I really don't like the cut of your jib!!!
Ha ha.....

I didnt say which one Bill!
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #50
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to say 12-4. That prediction is based on quite a few things, but if we're healthy then I see us getting to the 12 win mark. It was attainable last year before we got hit by the injury bug, and that's with us blowing some very winnable games against NO and Oakland. I want to see that killer instinct we had weeks 7-10 when we made the game look easy. We were good in turnover differential the first 13 weeks of the season last year. If we retain that sort of dominance in that column then I don't see many teams out there that are going to beat us.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012   #51
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 35346 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
18-1
@ Ind because we rest our 1st and 2nd string.

I'll say 12-4, all the way in playoffs.
Old 09-06-2012   #52
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

sun 9/9: Miami dolphins at houston texans - w
sun 9/16: Houston texans at jacksonville jaguars - w
sun 9/23: Houston texans at denver broncos - l
sun 9/30: Tennessee titans at houston texans - w
mon 10/8: Houston texans at new york jets - w
sun 10/14: Green bay packers at houston texans - w
sun 10/21: Baltimore ravens at houston texans - l
sun 10/28: Bye
sun 11/4: Buffalo bills at houston texans - w
sun 11/11: Houston texans at chicago bears - l
sun 11/18: Jacksonville jaguars at houston texans - w
thu 11/22: Houston texans at detroit lions - w
sun 12/2: Houston texans at tennessee titans - w
mon 12/10: Houston texans at new england patriots - l
sun 12/16: Indianapolis colts at houston texans - w
sun 12/23: Minnesota vikings at houston texans - w
sun 12/30: Houston texans at indianapolis colts - l

11-5
Old 09-06-2012   #53
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

13-3
loses to Packers, Bears, Pats
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012   #54
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Sun 10/21: Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans - L
Sun 11/11: Houston Texans at Chicago Bears - W
Thu 11/22: Houston Texans at Detroit Lions - W (Stafford will be injured by this game)
Sun 12/2: Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans - W (Pssst, please...)
Sun 12/30: Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts - L (Will sit starters)

12-4 with the last game sitting starters against Colts and once again not winning in Indy...
How predictable.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012   #55
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

9-7 tough schedule. Oline and middle of D weak and injured. Should be good enough to win division I hope.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #56
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
9-7 tough schedule. Oline and middle of D weak and injured. Should be good enough to win division I hope.
Sorry did not mean to short change KJ.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read