Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-10-2012   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TARP WEEK- Round 1#

Ugggh, What a bad loss to the Vikes!.....bummer Monday here in Jville! Oh well, Big game this week vs. Texans. It's BEEF WEEK!!!!

Not sure how this one will turn out? Jags OL and LB/Secondary are a walking ER clinic. If the Jags pass rush doesn't show up, the Texans will win big time. I'll be at the game...always a great game between both teams! As always, I'll be tailgating w/all BEEF products...here's to a great game and no injuries! Too bad, I have no smack to throw...over 10 years of "rebuilding" has removed any expectations for smack. PS...who's glad Manning is outta the AFC South! Man, he surprised me last night vs. Steelers! Go Jags!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Ugggh, What a bad loss to the Vikes!.....bummer Monday here in Jville! Oh well, Big game this week vs. Texans. It's BEEF WEEK!!!!

Not sure how this one will turn out? Jags OL and LB/Secondary are a walking ER clinic. If the Jags pass rush doesn't show up, the Texans will win big time. I'll be at the game...always a great game between both teams! As always, I'll be tailgating w/all BEEF products...here's to a great game and no injuries! Too bad, I have no smack to throw...over 10 years of "rebuilding" has removed any expectations for smack. PS...who's glad Manning is outta the AFC South! Man, he surprised me last night vs. Steelers! Go Jags!
Maurice Jones-Drew is going to get his. Hope we can handle the rest and keep us afloat. I expect a good game as always.
Old 09-10-2012   #3
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:

Can always count on you to show mootini!

I missed the jags game yesterday, I'll have to download it from iTunes I guess.

Then I'll be ready to tear y'all apart!

Lol
Old 09-10-2012   #4
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

LoL at the title change
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012   #5
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TARP WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
LoL at the title change
Seems it always does! LOL You know what really sucks, I can't come up with ANY SMACK vs. Texans! Sucks when your team is in the 3rd teer of the NFL ratings..w/the Browns, Rams, Dolphins..ect I've lost track of the rivalry wins/losses? I think, the Texans are ahead 2 games from last year's sweep? Hope for a broom sweep back at ya this season!
Old 09-11-2012   #6
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Seems it always does! LOL You know what really sucks, I can't come up with ANY SMACK vs. Texans! Sucks when your team is in the 3rd teer of the NFL ratings..w/the Browns, Rams, Dolphins..ect I've lost track of the rivalry wins/losses? I think, the Texans are ahead 2 games from last year's sweep? Hope for a broom sweep back at ya this season!
Hey, good to see you again Mootini. What exactly is the ingredient of a Mootini? I am thinking vodka, milk and ???? that is where I get lost.

Once you give me the full recipe I will toast to a good game with no injuries.

Old 09-11-2012   #7
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Yes...Moontini's are a great drink, but I'm not a bartender. A MOO-tiny could be a Cow's small MOO! or Mootini could be this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-qFXWW8ydo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Hey, good to see you again Mootini. What exactly is the ingredient of a Mootini? I am thinking vodka, milk and ???? that is where I get lost.

Once you give me the full recipe I will toast to a good game with no injuries.

Sponsored links
Old 09-11-2012   #8
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Well, maybe this is what mootini means? http://fineartamerica.com/featured/1...ll-bullas.html
Old 09-11-2012   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

[img][/img]
Old 09-11-2012   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I kinda felt bad for 'piling on' against my nephew. He did some beautiful artwork for a bar in J'Ville in exchange for season tickets.

Rather than congratulating him on his stunning artwork, I reminded him "It's only JAGS tix".
Old 09-11-2012   #11
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

LOL What an awesome painting! If I was Texan fan, that might be a cool painting for the wall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
[img][/img]
Old 09-11-2012   #12
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Nice...DIS!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Yeah, I kinda felt bad for 'piling on' against my nephew. He did some beautiful artwork for a bar in J'Ville in exchange for season tickets.

Rather than congratulating him on his stunning artwork, I reminded him "It's only JAGS tix".
Old 09-11-2012   #13
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 19952 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Tailgating with all beef products, LOL! That's funny. I guess I'll have to go eat some _ _ _ _ _ to counteract the mojo!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012   #14
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

LOL Always, _ _ _ _ _does a man good!!! Eat away. That's why I love me some Jags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Tailgating with all beef products, LOL! That's funny. I guess I'll have to go eat some _ _ _ _ _ to counteract the mojo!
Old 09-11-2012   #15
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

I'm hoping for some more games like this! I was going crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvOUG8nuZ4
Old 09-11-2012   #16
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard Blaine Gabbert played pretty well against one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. Kudos!
Old 09-11-2012   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You're always welcome here, Mootini, by me at least, LOL!

You're a good football fan.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Good to see you Mootini!!! I've had a Mootini or two, errrrr Martinis, myself... I'm not buying any of the BS about JAX not being very good at all. I think this will be a fairly tight game especially considering it's a divisional game.

Good Luck, good game and as always, no injuries!!

My prediction?

49-2... The 2 coming from the Texans punter running out time off the clock.

I kid, I kid.... I do believe it will be a closer game than most (although, and you would understand, I hope not!) might think.
Old 09-11-2012   #19
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 10634 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: TARP WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:
I'm hoping for some more games like this! I was going crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvOUG8nuZ4
I knew I shouldn't have watched... figured it was that game
Old 09-12-2012   #20
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Same to the Texans! I saw the Texans struggling vs the Dolphins, until the 3rd quarter...lucky to be playing a rookie QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I heard Blaine Gabbert played pretty well against one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. Kudos!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read