Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012   #1
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 68516 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Section 638 Vs. Dolphins FREE

Daughter got sick last night so wife and girls not going. Have 3 extra tickets if someone can make it today. No charge just come enjoy the game. PM me, I'm on mobile will check often.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Section 638 Vs. Dolphins FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Daughter got sick last night so wife and girls not going. Have 3 extra tickets if someone can make it today. No charge just come enjoy the game. PM me, I'm on mobile will check often.
That's very generous of you . I wished I would have prepared better to take you up on that .
Old 09-09-2012   #3
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Same here. Rep to you for doing this. Wish I would have seen it earlier.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Rep from me too. So how's your daughter doing this afternoon? Better I hope.
Old 09-09-2012   #5
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 68516 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

For those that PM'ed and I didn't get to, sorry, I lost most data reception upon entering the gates.

For the young man who got the tickets from me:
1. hope you and your buddy enjoyed the game.

2. alot of good people on this board who will do anything to help someone out. I couldn't use the 3 extra tickets so I decided to give them to a TT member who could see the game. Not very cool to tell me you had 3 people coming, meet me at the fence (you & buddy) and say 3rd person was parking the car, then show up in the seats next to me with just you 2. Not sure what you did with the 3rd ticket, but I could have given it to someone who was going to use it, like Say Watt or Section516.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
For those that PM'ed and I didn't get to, sorry, I lost most data reception upon entering the gates.

2. alot of good people on this board who will do anything to help someone out. I couldn't use the 3 extra tickets so I decided to give them to a TT member who could see the game. Not very cool to tell me you had 3 people coming, meet me at the fence (you & buddy) and say 3rd person was parking the car, then show up in the seats next to me with just you 2. Not sure what you did with the 3rd ticket, but I could have given it to someone who was going to use it, like Say Watt or Section516.
That's unfortunate. It would appear that the person who took the ticket would have made told you that he only needed two tickets and allowed you the opportunity to find a third person or decline. In my mind if a person had three extra tickets, there would be reason to believe that the ticketholder would possibly still hold a ticket and would be there to see who used it. I guess one good thing to come out is that the individual wasn't a scalper who made a profit off of the gift.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012   #7
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

No worries man. Thanks for even offering. Very generous of you. Wish I could rep you again.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read