Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012   #741
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Forgot the new OT rules.

FG is good, but Jags a possession now.
Old 09-09-2012   #742
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/9. **Liberty White Kickoff GameDay Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Vikings about to beat Jags.

In easy FG range in OT right now.
Jacksonville gets a shot to score.. New rule change this season.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #743
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/9. **Liberty White Kickoff GameDay Threa

Vikings FG takes lead.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #744
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Did Cushing play in the 2nd half?

I don't recall seeing him (however the offense did control the clock )
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #745
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

1-0, not pretty but it's in the books... Definately something to work on.

Time for beer, we won... yeeeeah!!
Old 09-09-2012   #746
cdollaz
Veteran

Rep Power: 6353 cdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Win is a win, but Miami is a horrible team. We need to step it up before going against the better teams in the league. Run D was pathetic. QB was mediocre at best. Run blocking was sub-par. Lots of work to be done.

Lets go guys!

QB was mediocre at best. What game were you watching?
cdollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #747
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Vikings about to beat Jags.

In easy FG range in OT right now.
Maybe, maybe not....don't forget the rule change...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #748
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Jacksonville gets a shot to score.. New rule change this season.

Jags haven't scored a TD all game!
Old 09-09-2012   #749
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Jags lose.
Old 09-09-2012   #750
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

And with the Vikings win, Texans are atop the AFC South after the first week.

Old 09-09-2012   #751
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Washington is beating the Bounty Hunters....sweet.
Old 09-09-2012   #752
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34365 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

So the Texans are the only team in our division to pick up a wh today... Not a bad start...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #753
mominss1
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respectedmominss1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Demeco Ryans having a very good game against browns. Doing a very good job against Run.
mominss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #754
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hope I didn't play the team who had Texans D/ST today (in Ryan's yahoo.com Texans league). Yikes.
Yes that would be my no running back team the Fireants!
Old 09-09-2012   #755
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 85287 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Daughter got sick last night so wife and girls not going. I have 3 extra tickets in section 638 in anyone can make it. No charge, just come enjoy the game if you can. PM me, I'm on mobile and will try to check often.
For those that PM'ed and I didn't get to, sorry, I lost most data reception upon entering the gates.

For the young man who got the tickets from me:
1. hope you and your buddy enjoyed the game.

2. alot of good people on this board who will do anything to help someone out. I couldn't use the 3 extra tickets so I decided to give them to a TT member who could see the game. Not very cool to tell me you had 3 people coming, meet me at the fence (you & buddy) and say 3rd person was parking the car, then show up in the seats next to me with just you 2. Not sure what you did with the 3rd ticket, but I could have given it to someone who was going to use it, like Say Watt or Section516.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #756
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
For those that PM'ed and I didn't get to, sorry, I lost most data reception upon entering the gates.

2. alot of good people on this board who will do anything to help someone out. I couldn't use the 3 extra tickets so I decided to give them to a TT member who could see the game. Not very cool to tell me you had 3 people coming, meet me at the fence (you & buddy) and say 3rd person was parking the car, then show up in the seats next to me with just you 2. Not sure what you did with the 3rd ticket, but I could have given it to someone who was going to use it, like Say Watt or Section516.
Dang that was messed up.....
Old 09-09-2012   #757
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Sorry to hear that.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #758
potisyourfriend
All Pro

Rep Power: 1624 potisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respectedpotisyourfriend is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
He has done well all day, but just cant seem to learn to turn his head and find the ball.
He must have been one of the greatest in college because he ****in blows in the NFL. Why they haven't dropped his ass yet is a mystery.
potisyourfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #759
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

SWTbound strikes again! When will this board ever learn?!?

Old 09-09-2012   #760
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Sounds like someone didn't show, or it got scalped.

I sure hope it didn't get scalped. That's bad character if they did that. IMO.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read