Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-08-2012   #41
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142677 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HoustonTexans.com will publish entire game broadcast of first win vs Cowboys tomm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Does anyone recall that same year the Texans beat a very good Pittsburg team in Pittsburg with almost negative stats? I was in Dallas when that happened, and the cheers were very loud, so it seems that at least the Cowboys fans in the stadium on that day recovered pretty quickly from our loss to the Texans.
Yep. I consider that a "historic" Texan game as well. That was just amazing to watch.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012   #42
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: HoustonTexans.com will publish entire game broadcast of first win vs Cowboys tomm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo orlando View Post
Let's beat the piss out of them in a super bowl and then I'll gloat.
Reading comprehension issues? Who said anything about gloating? Maybe when we win one, then yeah. Until then, I'm just happy when they STFU. Big difference there. I don't take the fight to any Cowboys fan. They always bring the trash talk because they're annoying bastards.
Old 09-08-2012   #43
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Reading comprehension issues? Who said anything about gloating? Maybe when we win one, then yeah. Until then, I'm just happy when they STFU. Big difference there. I don't take the fight to any Cowboys fan. They always bring the trash talk because they're annoying bastards.
Seems funny being called an annoying bastard by someone other than my ex-husband. LOL, whew, LOL
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012   #44
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Seems funny being called an annoying bastard by someone other than my ex-husband. LOL, whew, LOL
Meh, it's one of those "if the shoe fits" comments. Speaking in generalities, the Cowboys have one of the more annoying fan bases out there. Doesn't mean every last one of them are. Never met you, but your post history suggests a thoughtful, pleasant person. Therefore, you should probably switch teams.
Old 09-08-2012   #45
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Meh, it's one of those "if the shoe fits" comments. Speaking in generalities, the Cowboys have one of the more annoying fan bases out there. Doesn't mean every last one of them are. Never met you, but your post history suggests a thoughtful, pleasant person. Therefore, you should probably switch teams.
I know a ton of awesome Cowboys fans. Some of my best friends are fans of the 'boys. But I know a lot, lot more Cowboys fans who I can't stand.

For some reason they attract the worst of the worst.

I lived in Virginia for 5 years. When I asked people what their favorite team was, Dallas was by far the most common answer.
"Are you from Dallas?" "Have you ever been to Dallas?" "Do you have ANY connection to Dallas?"
You can guess what the answer to these questions was.
Old 09-08-2012   #46
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I know a ton of awesome Cowboys fans. Some of my best friends are fans of the 'boys. But I know a lot, lot more Cowboys fans who I can't stand.

For some reason they attract the worst of the worst.

I lived in Virginia for 5 years. When I asked people what their favorite team was, Dallas was by far the most common answer.
"Are you from Dallas?" "Have you ever been to Dallas?" "Do you have ANY connection to Dallas?"
You can guess what the answer to these questions was.
I watched the sports apparel segment on either HSN or QVC last week and thought it was funny a lady called in to order a sports team throw. She said she had bought the New England throw for her son last year because he loved the Patriots. She was asked if this years offering was a different design and she said no, that the New York Giants is now his favorite team. Next year, she could be ordering one for the Texans.
Old 09-09-2012   #47
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Meh, it's one of those "if the shoe fits" comments. Never met you, but your post history suggests a thoughtful, pleasant person. Therefore, you should probably switch teams.
Thank you kindly, but I do probably fit into the "if the shoe fits" category because unyielding people do tend to be annoying. Anyone that knows me would say I'm not a good candidate for switching because come gameday, the question would be where's bullstruck, only to find out that she has sneaked off to Cowboys Stadium. I like the Texans a whole lot, though.
Old 09-09-2012   #48
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Game is up! I'm watching it now.
Old 09-09-2012   #49
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
Game is up! I'm watching it now.
Thanks for the heads-up! It better be up after the game because it's only 1:20 until the 2012 season.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read