Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012   #21
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Are you riding in with us Kay
Old 09-07-2012   #22
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Sushi Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Are you riding in with us Kay
I still have my blue pass. So, if I am able to sell it, I will.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #23
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool you know the routine so see ya Sunday
Old 09-07-2012   #24
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Since it won't be ridiculously hot, I'm bringing the crack weenies.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #25
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Mmmmmmmmm crack weinies
Old 09-07-2012   #26
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mmmmmmmmm crack weinies
Oh, and I forgot to mention...Joe can't have any.
Old 09-07-2012   #27
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Quote:
Oh, and I forgot to mention...Joe can't have any.
Crying his eyes out
Old 09-07-2012   #28
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

If I were in Houston, I could prepare Sushi for your guys. Too bad, I am here in Tokyo.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #29
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
If I were in Houston, I could prepare Sushi for your guys. Too bad, I am here in Tokyo.
Buying a plane ticket for you......

We thought about it, but it probably wouldn't translate well with sitting out in the heat.
Old 09-08-2012   #30
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

It almost time! I need to start loading the truck.
Old 09-08-2012   #31
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Someone will be home all day, you left the connectors for the tent in our garage. Dave is going to work on the little generator today, to try and get it running.

Does David know to bring the "fancy" antenna?
Old 09-08-2012   #32
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Buying a plane ticket for you......

We thought about it, but it probably wouldn't translate well with sitting out in the heat.
Ha ha. Thanks for your thought. I will get there in time. Right now too busy with business and a little bit of pleasure (young model lady friend) to go overseas. So, I am good.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I don't dare load up the truck until tomorrow morning. Since Kara and I had our cars broken into this past month, and my next door neighbor had a home invasion, I don't DARE leave anything out where these jackas*es that live around here can steal it! Aaron bolted my TEXAN yard sign to the brick and chained it down. I'm hesitant to fly my Texan flag cause I feel sure someone will steal it. Sad, but, that's the way life is these days.

I'm in a baking mood this morning, so gonna put my apron on and get to work! Aaron says he's gonna fry fish tomorrow, and I'm bringing monkey bread and kolache's for early in the morning.

EARL will be there also!! Haven't had a tailgate without Earls, and don't intend to start now!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012   #34
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Quote:
Crying his eyes out
I'M KIDDING!
Old 09-08-2012   #35
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 52238 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope yall don't mind if I bring a few dozen Boudin kolaches.
Old 09-08-2012   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
EFF Yeah!!!! Awesome!!!!
Old 09-08-2012   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I hope yall don't mind if I bring a few dozen Boudin kolaches.
That would be just turrble!
Old 09-08-2012   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I don't dare load up the truck until tomorrow morning. Since Kara and I had our cars broken into this past month, and my next door neighbor had a home invasion, I don't DARE leave anything out where these jackas*es that live around here can steal it! Aaron bolted my TEXAN yard sign to the brick and chained it down. I'm hesitant to fly my Texan flag cause I feel sure someone will steal it. Sad, but, that's the way life is these days.

I'm in a baking mood this morning, so gonna put my apron on and get to work! Aaron says he's gonna fry fish tomorrow, and I'm bringing monkey bread and kolache's for early in the morning.

EARL will be there also!! Haven't had a tailgate without Earls, and don't intend to start now!!
Not to mention a certain generator.
Old 09-08-2012   #39
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

I have a bunch of tilapia marinating with cilantro and other goodies. Fish tacos for manana.

My biggest challenge is going to be getting the boys moving in the morning.
Old 09-08-2012   #40
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
EFF Yeah!!!! Awesome!!!!
Oh yeah...I forgot to mention. Bill doesn't get any either.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read