Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Vs. Green Bay (need input)

I've tried every angle at work to get off and it's just not possible. What would be a fair price for this game?

Section is 116 , Row C Parking pass: Platinum

I sold my play off tickets at face value and never heard the end of it so just want some input on the roundabout I should let them go for.
Old 09-06-2012   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Vs. Green Bay (need input)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I've tried every angle at work to get off and it's just not possible. What would be a fair price for this game?

Section is 116 , Row C Parking pass: Platinum

I sold my play off tickets at face value and never heard the end of it so just want some input on the roundabout I should let them go for.
Go to NFL ticket exchange and look up your section and see what they are selling for. Or stubhub or ebay.
Old 09-06-2012   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

ebay is showing about $1200 to some what compatible to what I have

Stub Hub nothing as low but anywhere from $8-900 with out parking pass

Ticketmaster is showing $3000 to be compatible with what I have.

that seems a bit high... Does this seem to be the norm or are people just posting obscene prices to see if people will pay them?
Old 09-06-2012   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ebay is showing about $1200 to some what compatible to what I have

Stub Hub nothing as low but anywhere from $8-900 with out parking pass

Ticketmaster is showing $3000 to be compatible with what I have.

that seems a bit high... Does this seem to be the norm or are people just posting obscene prices to see if people will pay them?
You are a new daddy, grab your money and run. List them on NFL ticket exchange (easy and no upfront cost for you). Set a fixed price somewhat below the average and then take Amy out for a nice date night.
Old 09-06-2012   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
You are a new daddy, grab your money and run. List them on NFL ticket exchange (easy and no upfront cost for you). Set a fixed price somewhat below the average and then take Amy out for a nice date night.
I'd be worried a Green Bay fan would end up with my tickets.
Old 09-06-2012   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3x4NSBULL View Post
sell them to me
make me a fair offer.
Old 09-06-2012   #7
ChristineS
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respected

2 tickets row F section 116 sold for $389 each on StubHub 8/31. They take a 15% commission. Ebay - 2 tickets 139 row D w/parking sold for 774 total. Don't know what their fees are.
ChristineS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-06-2012   #8
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'd be worried a Green Bay fan would end up with my tickets.
What do you care? Just get the best price. I would wait until closer to the game to sell them though.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineS View Post
2 tickets row F section 116 sold for $389 each on StubHub 8/31. They take a 15% commission. Ebay - 2 tickets 139 row D w/parking sold for 774 total. Don't know what their fees are.
so you're saying I should set a price up of 100 million dollars and go from there
Old 09-06-2012   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
What do you care? Just get the best price. I would wait until closer to the game to sell them though.
I sit in the bull pen and would rather a Texans fan enjoy that over an opposing fan.
Old 09-07-2012   #11
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Andrew I would probably think about $1000.00 with the Platinum parking would be fair considering what they are going for.

You want to give a fellow Texan a good price, the problem is too many people want to take advantage of that and turn around and sell them to someone else for a profit.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #12
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Andrew

I'd love to be in the bullpen for that game; I sent you a PM.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #13
ChristineS
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respectedChristineS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
so you're saying I should set a price up of 100 million dollars and go from there
Team's valued at 1.3 billion, see if McNair will trade.
ChristineS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I sit in the bull pen and would rather a Texans fan enjoy that over an opposing fan.
Hope you keep that thought Andrew. Kara might kill you if you sell to a GB fan! J/K

Let me know when you settle on a price. I have some friends who might want them and be willing to pay way above face. GREAT Texan fans also!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #15
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to sell mine too for this game. 1. I was laid off for 4 months and need to make what I can 2. I couldn't go if I wanted to, with the new job days off are very hard to come by and no way I would be able to work the next day after a Sunday nighter.
Old 09-07-2012   #16
Andrew6
Site Contributor

From what I'm seeing I have agree with Danny, $1000 seems pretty fair, and I'd only want to sell to a Texans fan.
Old 09-07-2012   #17
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 142574 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope I don't have to put mine up for sale that game. It'll be my last day of on-call for that period. On the plus side, you'll give me a good benchmark if I do have to part with them.
Old 09-08-2012   #18
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Andrew, for the Green Bay game I sold 4 seats together in 116 and an orange lot parking pass for $2400. Cost me a whopping $337, made a nice $2,063 on the set of 4...... but I still get to go to the game.... just sit up high...... but now have plenty of beer money!
Old 09-08-2012   #19
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Section 116 C, 2 seats and a platinum pass, you should EASILY be able to get $1100-$1300.
Old 09-08-2012   #20
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Andrew, for the Green Bay game I sold 4 seats together in 116 and an orange lot parking pass for $2400. Cost me a whopping $337, made a nice $2,063 on the set of 4...... but I still get to go to the game.... just sit up high...... but now have plenty of beer money!
Seriously? Wow. I was looking around on Stubhub; there's two seats in the same row as mine (545 row D) for $362 each; that $783 if you include their commission. I was thinking no way in hell would anyone pay that... maybe I'm wrong
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read