Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012   #1
k2djspike
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 k2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tailgate Colts 12/16

I will be going to my first regular season Texans game vs the Colts (Dec 16). I have had season tickets to the Rockets but after my friends took me to the 49ers preseason game I have been fiending to go back to another game. its so much fun! I had a few questions regarding tailgating and how it works. I have PP for the Blue Lot and tickets to the game. I don't know anyone who tailgates so how would i go about joining the festivities? I want to meet more Texans fan and have lots of fun at the game. Are ppl allowed to join in on those bbq/beer (just overall conversation and fun) and tip or donate to the cause? Any advice to a complete newbie would be appreciated.
k2djspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012   #2
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Colts 12/16

Do a search for Blue Crew or Raging Bull Tailgaters here on this site, you'll get all the info you need. Both do an outstanding job!
Vinnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012   #3
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You are cordially invited to partake in the eating of the horseleg before we go in and devour the Colts. The blue crew awaits your presence

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read