Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-03-2012   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Fundraiser for Kim and Keith (Longhornbabe)

http://keithandkimberly.chipin.com/f...h-and-kimberly

We are all long-time friends of Kimberly and Keith and all share a passion for Texans football. The Blue Crew Tailgate (of which Kim and Keith were original members!) have created the below page to support one of our own.

If you would like to learn more about Keith and his health struggles, please click on the link read the entries from the bottom up.

Please use the link below if you would like to donate. And join us at the Blue Crew tailgate this Sunday, Sept. 9th, in the NW corner of the Platinum Lot for more fun ways to help Keith and Kimberly.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012   #2
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fundraiser for Kim and Keith (Longhornbabe)

Wow, I had no idea what was going on, thanks for the post and I hope we all can get involved to help them. I met them long before I met you and spent one wonderful day with lots of the original Bluw Crew at her parents house in New Braunfels one summer.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Best wishes and good luck to Keith. I hope you get well soon.

I met Kimberly at a Texans commercial shoot before the 2002 season before we played our first game ever. Kimberly has always treated me like family and was the one to invite me over to the blue crew originally.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012   #4
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryan Dove.. if you are the one heading this up you are a nice man... I just sent a little donation.. Sorry to hear a sad story to a Good texans whom I have never met before..

Hope this helps out....

Jamie & lily!!!
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #5
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Thank y'all so much! As I read this...I am crying. Y'all are so kind. Lots of love to everyone!!!!! Keith and I are so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends! HUGS!!
The Pevotos

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Best wishes and a speedy recovery!
Old 09-05-2012   #7
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Wow, I had no idea what was going on, thanks for the post and I hope we all can get involved to help them. I met them long before I met you and spent one wonderful day with lots of the original Bluw Crew at her parents house in New Braunfels one summer.
Seriously good times. I've never had a better host/hostess than Kimberly anywhere.

Kim/Keith are seriously great folks and a big reason the Blue Crew is so popular today. We need them back and healthy so that we can have leaded/unleaded OJ at the tailgate soon.
Old 09-06-2012   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Fundraiser for Kim and Keith (Longhornbabe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Seriously good times. I've never had a better host/hostess than Kimberly anywhere.
Fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Kim/Keith are seriously great folks and a big reason the Blue Crew is so popular today.
Also fact.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-06-2012   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
http://keithandkimberly.chipin.com/f...h-and-kimberly

We are all long-time friends of Kimberly and Keith and all share a passion for Texans football. The Blue Crew Tailgate (of which Kim and Keith were original members!) have created the below page to support one of our own.

If you would like to learn more about Keith and his health struggles, please click on the link read the entries from the bottom up.

Please use the link below if you would like to donate. And join us at the Blue Crew tailgate this Sunday, Sept. 9th, in the NW corner of the Platinum Lot for more fun ways to help Keith and Kimberly.
Prayers are with you Keith and Kimberly!

Maybe we should do our raffle this weekend and put the proceeds towards the Keith and Kimberly donations?
Old 09-06-2012   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

*BUMP*

Keith and Kimberly need out help!!
Old 09-08-2012   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Ok, the Blue Crew 50/50 will be donated and there will be a silent auction at the Blue Crew. If you have items you would like to donate please bring them by EARLY!!!!

Also, bring cash or check to bid on items!!

And if you're not able to swing by tomorrow, you can 'Chip In' above! Thanks!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-12-2012   #12
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

So, was it a success, did y'all get some good items?
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Other than a blue shirt very impolitely telling me not to sell Koozies, it went very well.

A lot of folks asked about donating online, the link about will stay open until late Friday. It's still not too late to help out two wonderful folks who have hit some very hard times.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-15-2012   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

$155 shy of $2,000, I think the chipin website shuts down tonight at midnight! Every little bit counts.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-14-2012   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

We sent Kimberely and Keith something to help out and mom has called her a couple of times and left messages. We have not heard back and do not know if she receieved it. If anyone speaks to Kimberely please ask her for me so we know she did receive our contribution. Thanks guys.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read