Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-30-2012   #1
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Member Tailgate locations

I'm surprised this is not a sticky.

Where is each members tailgate location?

I'm coming to Houston for the Bills game on Nov 4th and I would love to say Hi before the game!

I'm sitting way up high in 632!
Old 08-30-2012   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Tailgate locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Gridiron, Tx!!
Old 08-30-2012   #3
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Gridiron, Tx!!
Is that a tailgating location Darrel?
Old 08-30-2012   #4
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Gridiron, Tx!!
I get it now, it's my seating!
Old 08-30-2012   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm surprised this is not a sticky.

Where is each members tailgate location?

I'm coming to Houston for the Bills game on Nov 4th and I would love to say Hi before the game!

I am sure the Blue Crew would love to welcome you. Platinum Lot, you can park in the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza and walk across the street to join the tailgate.

And if you don't have a place to stay, I would recommend that hotel, parking is free if you are staying there.
Old 08-30-2012   #6
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I am sure the Blue Crew would love to welcome you. Platinum Lot, you can park in the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza and walk across the street to join the tailgate.

And if you don't have a place to stay, I would recommend that hotel, parking is free if you are staying there.
Thanks Katie!

We are staying with family, but we may just park there anyway.
Old 08-31-2012   #7
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

If you're in Yellow Lot, you're more than welcome to come say Hi at real steel tailgaters You can find us on facebook.
Sponsored links
Old 08-31-2012   #8
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
If you're in Yellow Lot, you're more than welcome to come say Hi at real steel tailgaters You can find us on facebook.
Thanks Kimmy!

What time do tailgates get going on a 12:00 gameday?
Old 08-31-2012   #9
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

8am buddy!

Quote:
Thanks Kimmy!

Old 08-31-2012   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
For Blue Crew...... 7:00 am.
Old 08-31-2012   #11
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Im there...im bringing some friends that came with me last year and they had such a great time at blue crew. it became a condition for them to visit the blue crew inorder to come with me to the game. #theylovedTexanBill&JOETEXAN I cant wait to see Yall Ted Katherine and everyone else.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #12
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I don't think they open the walk in gates until 8:30 am for any of the lots.

Platinum opens at 7 am for tailgating and all the other lots at 8 am. Keep in touch and maybe you can catch a ride in if you want the 7 am experience.
Old 08-31-2012   #13
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
I don't think they open the walk in gates until 8:30 am for any of the lots.

Platinum opens at 7 am for tailgating and all the other lots at 8 am. Keep in touch and maybe you can catch a ride in if you want the 7 am experience.
Thanks for the offer!

I'll be lucky to convince my wife to be there before 10:00!
Old 08-31-2012   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Thanks for the offer!

I'll be lucky to convince my wife to be there before 10:00!
Make her be there at 9 by the latest. You really want to experience the whole gameday. Let me know what you want in the cooler and I will stock it for you.
Old 08-31-2012   #15
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Make her be there at 9 by the latest. You really want to experience the whole gameday. Let me know what you want in the cooler and I will stock it for you.
No No Katie, tell me what you drink and I will bring some for you!
Old 09-02-2012   #16
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

DB if you get there at 10 you will get to our tailgate at 11 and we will start to go in by then. You need to arrive 830 and you will see it all trust me. If you get to fiesta by 630 you can get in the back of my truck and ride in.
Old 09-02-2012   #17
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
DB if you get there at 10 you will get to our tailgate at 11 and we will start to go in by then. You need to arrive 830 and you will see it all trust me. If you get to fiesta by 630 you can get in the back of my truck and ride in.
Thanks Joe, hopefully we can be there early, I have never tailgated at the stadium and I want the whole experience.
Old 09-02-2012   #18
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Listen for and follow the horn that sounds off every half hour in the yellow lot. Go there. See the preacher. Grab your free beer and hear the sermon... then we all CHUG! Great fun and a great stop over while you forage the lots. Texanmojo.com is one of the major players out there. His tailgate has been mentioned in ESPN. We stop there everytime on our way to Blue Crew as we park in yellow.

Blue Crew in platinum more our home though. That's where you get to relax and spend time with friends and family. Oh yeah... they got some killer crack weenies by jeezebel from time to time. If you're bringing kids... Joe and his pinatas are super awesome.
Old 09-02-2012   #19
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Listen for and follow the horn that sounds off every half hour in the yellow lot. Go there. See the preacher. Grab your free beer and hear the sermon... then we all CHUG! Great fun and a great stop over while you forage the lots. Texanmojo.com is one of the major players out there. His tailgate has been mentioned in ESPN. We stop there everytime on our way to Blue Crew as we park in yellow.

Blue Crew in platinum more our home though. That's where you get to relax and spend time with friends and family. Oh yeah... they got some killer crack weenies by jeezebel from time to time. If you're bringing kids... Joe and his pinatas are super awesome.
Thanks Nitro!

I'm bringing my son who is almost 4.

The game is...ahem....uh....one of his birthday presents, lol
Old 09-02-2012   #20
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Come at 8 am park at the park plaza hotel corner of Kirby and 610. Drive to the northern most part of the parking and get out walk to the corner cross westridge, then cross Kirby and walk to the gate to walk through then ask where the platinum lot is walk straight down from the raging bull to us. Look foreword to it DB the hotel will charge i
I think 20 dollars but that is good for that price

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read