Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-15-2012   #41
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10 year patch

Man, wish all my problems in life were gone so I could get upset that the Texans are releasing a 10 year patch in their 11th season.

Frankly, I don't give a crap. I'll buy it, sew it on my jersey, and never look back. I'm just glad it's football season again!!!

Old 08-15-2012   #42
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone know where I can get one online?
ChrisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #43
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Man, wish all my problems in life were gone so I could get upset that the Texans are releasing a 10 year patch in their 11th season.

Frankly, I don't give a crap. I'll buy it, sew it on my jersey, and never look back. I'm just glad it's football season again!!!

Right on!

Damn, it feels good to have a good team.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #44
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread sucks. Now if they'd done the 10 year thing last year, we could have started a thread griping about them celebrating the 10 year anniversary before they actually completed 10 years in the league, and how the last digits in the years on the patch/logo should be the same. That would have been an epic thread (but this one sucks).
Old 08-15-2012   #45
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 243703 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
This thread sucks. Now if they'd done the 10 year thing last year, we could have started a thread griping about them celebrating the 10 year anniversary before they actually completed 10 years in the league, and how the last digits in the years on the patch/logo should be the same. That would have been an epic thread (but this one sucks).
If they would have put the patch on last year, we'd be finished with this issue by now.
Old 08-29-2012   #46
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone have an extra one of these? I am interested in buying one but the Go Texans store has been sold out for the last 3 weeks.

I can pay via Paypal
Old 08-29-2012   #47
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
Does anyone have an extra one of these? I am interested in buying one but the Go Texans store has been sold out for the last 3 weeks.

I can pay via Paypal
Great. I was hoping to buy one at the Dolphins game week 1. Typical, though. They did not make enough Division Champs hats last year, so no surprise they are oblivious about the desires of the average fan this year.

I'll end up over-paying for one on Ebay like I did with the hat.
Old 08-30-2012   #48
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Great. I was hoping to buy one at the Dolphins game week 1. Typical, though. They did not make enough Division Champs hats last year, so no surprise they are oblivious about the desires of the average fan this year.

I'll end up over-paying for one on Ebay like I did with the hat.
I'd do that as well, in a heartbeat, if I could find one on ebay. I found some but they were different than the "official unit" that the players wear.

Let me know if you find one DB. Mama's making Baby Girl a Texans sun dress so she can dress up in her Texans gear for the games, just like her PawPaw. My DIL jumped on the Texans bandwagon this season as well and I'm getting her a jersey for Christmas but bandwaggoners DON'T get anniversary patches. That's just the way it is!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #49
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

I will definitely let y'all know if I find anything about the 10 year patch.

I did find a patch for the Texans inaugural season, which is cool and I felt compelled to buy. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but might even sew it to my jersey, as well. Gotta' have some flair!
Old 08-30-2012   #50
ChrisG
Road Fan

Quote:
I will definitely let y'all know if I find anything about the 10 year patch.

I did find a patch for the Texans inaugural season, which is cool and I felt compelled to buy. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but might even sew it to my jersey, as well. Gotta' have some flair!
I saw that but didn't know anything about the online store. Did you recieve the patch (inaugural) yet with no problems?
Old 08-30-2012   #51
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
I saw that but didn't know anything about the online store. Did you recieve the patch (inaugural) yet with no problems?
He sent two e-mails immediately, one to confirm the order and another that it has been shipped USPS first class.

I will let you know when I receive it. I'm always a little wary about online stores, but I use a specific credit card with a very low limit for any online purchases, just to be safe.
Old 08-30-2012   #52
ChrisG
Road Fan

Quote:
He sent two e-mails immediately, one to confirm the order and another that it has been shipped USPS first class.

I will let you know when I receive it. I'm always a little wary about online stores, but I use a specific credit card with a very low limit for any online purchases, just to be safe.
Yea tell me how it goes. I may just go buy a prepaid credit card and see if that will work.
Old 09-05-2012   #53
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Got the inaugural patch yesterday and it is really nice. It's the exact same one that the players wore in 2002, licensed by the NFL.
Old 09-05-2012   #54
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm all patched up and ready for the season now.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012   #55
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'm all patched up and ready for the season now.
heeehaw
Old 09-05-2012   #56
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

They had those patches at the Minnesota game at those little mobile Texan stores......they were 15 dollars each.........
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012   #57
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

MSR
Old 09-06-2012   #58
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone that buys one and sews it onto a Reebok jersey isn't a true fan
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012   #59
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I guess I'll just be unreal then.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-06-2012   #60
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 25097 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Just because one doesn't have the funds to buy a new Nike jersey doesn't make them any less of a true fan.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read