Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-27-2012   #381
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Fantasy Football League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
gary, stlll only 9 teams....
I made the league public. Friday is the draft.
Old 08-28-2012   #382
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Who dropped out? I thought we had 10? Let's go y'all! 1-3 more teams needed. One more FF team won't hurt ya.
Old 08-28-2012   #383
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 51073 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Who dropped out? I thought we had 10? Let's go y'all! 1-3 more teams needed. One more FF team won't hurt ya.
One said they were not able to play again this year because they are already in too many leagues and I sent a PM to another and had no reply.
Old 08-29-2012   #384
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Still need one more team,WAKE UP PEOPLE!
Old 08-29-2012   #385
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
Still need one more team,WAKE UP PEOPLE!
Three.
Old 08-30-2012   #386
gary
Hall of Fame

My therapist came over today and she has joined the league so now there ten teams. Remember the drat is tomorrow. Good luck everyone. Two more spots are open.

Last edited by gary; 08-30-2012 at 06:21 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #387
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

Any spots left in this?
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #388
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
Any spots left in this?
Two. PM me your e-mail address.
Old 08-31-2012   #389
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary-if it looks like we're going to need one more-my son would probably be willing to play.

I won't know until I get home from work, between 5 and 6.

Let me know-send it to my e-mail or post here. I'll check.

Travis
Old 08-31-2012   #390
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Gary-if it looks like we're going to need one more-my son would probably be willing to play.

I won't know until I get home from work, between 5 and 6.

Let me know-send it to my e-mail or post here. I'll check.

Travis
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/378655
Old 08-31-2012   #391
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Yeah, I looked before I posted but I saw that TdotTexas2Step was possibly joining so if we needed a last minute add I'd have one.
Old 08-31-2012   #392
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yeah, I looked before I posted but I saw that TdotTexas2Step was possibly joining so if we needed a last minute add I'd have one.
Go right ahead. Nothing yet. Someone else PM me days ago that they were interested but then did not PM me back again. Neither did someone who was in last year.
Old 08-31-2012   #393
Texas T
Hall of Fame

So what happened with the keepers??

I know mine were marked and then next thing they are not there when the draft started...

Gary-I couldn't get him in because the draft started...
Old 08-31-2012   #394
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Damnit, I missed it! Ugh, I'm ok with what I got....but that sucks I missed it.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #395
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Damnit, I missed it! Ugh, I'm ok with what I got....but that sucks I missed it.
Don't worry so did almost everyone else.
Only me and JCTexan showed for the whole time. Gary came toward the end.
Old 08-31-2012   #396
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

Just got home, did I miss it?
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #397
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't worry so did almost everyone else.
Only me and JCTexan showed for the whole time. Gary came toward the end.
Actually I missed the very beginning. I was on the road and couldn't get to a computer until a little after seven.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #398
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
Just got home, did I miss it?
I sent you a PM but I did not hear back from you.
Old 09-01-2012   #399
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Gary, What happened to our keepers? Did you change that or was it a brain fart by Yahoo??
Old 09-01-2012   #400
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody want Philip Rivers? I'm looking for a good WR in return.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read