Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2012   #481
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Day: Texans vs Saints

to many fumbles i just think our players were a little jittery or they just need to get used to what it feels like to be hit good thing thats what PS is for
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012   #482
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 299313 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think his body of work says "career backup" which I guess is fine.
I agree. He can develop from there, but whether he does or not is anyone's guess.
Old 08-26-2012   #483
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

TJ Yates is better than what he showed last night, it's looks like the back up O line isn't though.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012   #484
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 293364 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
*Results may include time spent with 2nd- and 3rd-string OL.
Isn't he up against 2nd and 3rd stringers on defense??

Results still valid.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012   #485
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 67440 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Johnson checks out OK after fall

Quote:
Texans receiver Andre Johnson gave the team a brief scare after attempting to make a catch on a third down during the second quarter of Saturday’s 34-27 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

Johnson couldn’t hang on to the ball and rose slowly after getting on all fours.

“I landed on a piece of the ball when I hit the ground,” Johnson said. “I had a little shortness of breath walking to the sideline. When I hit, the ball kind of rolled. I was on all fours just trying to get my breath back or whatever. After that I was fine.”

Johnson said he had X-rays after the game that came back negative. He said he did not feel sore or like his ribs were bruised.

“They just wanted to pretty much take me in the back and check me out,” Johnson said.
Read the rest here:Link
Old 08-26-2012   #486
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

Still concerning, it's now gotten to the point where I hold my breath every time Johnson gets hit.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012   #487
kingh99

Drew Brees is a witch and the artificial turf makes it even more so. Hate playing the Saints. It's 60 minutes of manic depression. They were what, 13-3 last year? Few teams can keep up with that offense and it's all because of Brees. It's like playing Peyton Manning. You need to establish the run and grind minutes off the clock or it's hopeless. Hate me some Jimmy Graham too. Guess I would like him if he was a Texan but he isn't so I pretty can't stand that dude.

Sure wish Matt had a bit more accuracy. No reason for the high throw to our Graham. There was no pressure on Schaub and Graham was wide open. We ended up with a TD but he could have walked in if he didn't have to jump up to snag the ball.
Old 08-26-2012   #488
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
*Results may include time spent with 2nd- and 3rd-string OL.

Those are stats from last season
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012   #489
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131050 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

HAHA i loive it......

I see the texans vs saints 49ers highlights on BSPN. They dont bother showing how we got up to 14-0. Only single highlight they show of the texans is Johnson getting hurt and Holliday fumbling the ball, but show every single saints TD (NOT ONE OF OURS) and then at the end all they talk about is the saints.

Man i love it...........

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320825018
Old 08-26-2012   #490
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 67440 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
My DVR erased the 1st hour of the game. Wanted to review the AJ play. Could anyone check if when he fell back (on the ball) if he hyperextended at the hip. Thanks.
Here it is in slow mo. http://youtu.be/XcPT_unxUI8
Old 08-26-2012   #491
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Those are stats from last season
I'm aware.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012   #492
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18240 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Well, during the Drew Brees worshi.... I mean "interview" he mentioned it while talking about the first game back in the Superdome.... after it had..... excuse me, I'm getting emotional here thinking of everything New Orleans and the Saints had to overcome..... Just gimmie a minute to compose myself.

Seriously, I haven't seen a game involving the Saints since Katrina that didn't have someone mention it. It's dead-horse broken-record material at this point. So sick of hearing about that ****.
We are all tired of hearing about it.

We may have to start hearing about the city of New Orleans overcoming Hurricane Isaac...
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012   #493
AndreJohnson's
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
No injuries! No injuries! No injuries! No injuries!
Like that would ever happen!
AndreJohnson's is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read