Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Most likely to happen?
Matt Schaub healthy for at least 14 regular season games and ALL play-off games 9 13.04%
Kevin Walter, Andre and OD combine for at least 2,500 yards recieving and 9 TD's 11 15.94%
Arian Foster: 2,200 yards receiving and rushing combined 7 10.14%
Keyshawn Martin and LeStar Jean: 1200 yards recieving and 7 TD's combined 8 11.59%
Top 2 Offense in ppg 0 0%
Barwin, Reed, Mercilus: 28 sacks combined 5 7.25%
11+ Interceptions as a team 16 23.19%
JJ Watt and Antonio: 13.5 sacks combined 11 15.94%
Cushing: League Defensive player of the year 1 1.45%
Top 2 defense in points and yards 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2012   #16
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most Likely to Happen...New 2012 Edition

I wish I could change my vote to 11 INTs. That should be a "slam dunk".

I picked KW, AJ, and OD going for 2500 yds/9 TDs. I think they'll come up with the 9 TDs but the 2500 yds is iffy. AJ will probably get his 1200+ assuming he stays healthy (kind of a big IF, I know) but I don't see OD & KW coming up with their 1300 yds with Jean, Martin, Graham, and Casey as targets for Schaub.

Top two in offensive pt/gm? Not with the Packers, Pats, and Saints around. They averaged 30+ pts/gm last year. We won't catch that with Kubiak's propensity to take his foot off the gas in the 4th qtr.

If it was top two D in pts. OR yds.... maybe. Not both.

Foster averaging 135+ yds/game...? Not with Tate taking some of his touches. I know he got 140+ yds/game last year but I don't see him repeating that over 16 games.

Sacks are too hard to predict. So is offensive production from the two young WRs.

The league still thinks Cush is on the sauce so they won't give it to him even if he continues to shine.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read