Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 06-25-2012   #81
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo League - have some openings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
Invite was sent out by Yahoo on 6/12. If you did not receive it let me know and I will pm you the league id and p/w.

Waiting to hear from a couple of more players from last year. If I do not hear back I will let you guys know. Will probably have at least 1 opening possible 3.
I either didn't receive it, or unintentionally deleted it. Can you please send info to manually re-join? Thanks
Old 06-26-2012   #82
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Grams, I know I might be veing a pain in the rear, but is it possible to do the draft the following day? The 26th at the same time?
Old 06-26-2012   #83
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 25097 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Sure - I can move it to Sunday.
Old 06-27-2012   #84
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Sure - I can move it to Sunday.
That'd be awesome! Thank you
Old 07-03-2012   #85
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 25097 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

I have 2 spots open. PM me if interested and I will send the info.

This is a 10 team - 2 of each position with IDP players.

Live draft .

Only 1 requirement - be active all season.
Old 08-10-2012   #86
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

I apologize. This league is now full. Thanks all.
Old 08-22-2012   #87
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Draft is Sunday at 4 PM, correct?

I'm just trying to get all my reminders for drafts set up this season. I really screwed the pooch last year and don't want to go through a bad season again. Ha
Old 08-26-2012   #88
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Only 1 requirement - be active all season.
After missing the first 14 rounds in the draft today due to work - I think I might be the first to break the only requirement of the league!

Just deserts was dished out with Yahoo's horrid IDP auto-draft rankings!
Old 06-22-2013   #89
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

I have a few openings it seems in this league again.

10 Teams - 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 TE , 2 K, 2 DEF, 2 LB, 2 DB, 2 DP

Fairly normal scoring - defensive players are as important as offensive players. This is year 9 of the league. Quite a few of us have been in since the beginning.

Let me know if any of you guys or gals are interested.

Last edited by Grams; 06-23-2013 at 06:55 AM.
Grams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013   #90
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

I have 2 openings in this league. Please PM me if interested.
Old 08-19-2013   #91
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

The draft is currently scheduled during the Texans/Saints game. Can we get it moved up a few hours? Or re-scheduled?
Old 12-24-2013   #92
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Congrats to Mattieuk - from a 6th seed in the playoffs to finish in 1st place!!!!!

Took out the top 3 ranked teams on his way. Good job.
Old 07-22-2014   #93
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Have some openings in this league if anyone is interested.

Please pm me.

Thanks
Old 08-12-2014   #94
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

1 spot left.
Old 08-15-2014   #95
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Still 1 spot left
Old 08-15-2014   #96
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
1 spot left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Still 1 spot left
I told Grams if he needed me I'm there. I was waiting to see if the last spot would get taken. When is the draft?

Don't get me wrong, once I'm in I'll participate to the fullest all the way to the end and enjoy the hell out of playing. I was just giving right-of-way until another came along.

I'll sign up today since it looks like the spot remains open.
Old 08-15-2014   #97
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I told Grams if he needed me I'm there. I was waiting to see if the last spot would get taken. When is the draft?

Don't get me wrong, once I'm in I'll participate to the fullest all the way to the end and enjoy the hell out of playing. I was just giving right-of-way until another came along.

I'll sign up today since it looks like the spot remains open.
Draft is currently set up for the 31st
Old 08-17-2014   #98
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 79064 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Draft is currently set up for the 31st
I sent a PM to Grams. What time is the draft set for on the 31st? I have another draft from a league I run (2nd year keeper league) on the official board even though I do not visit that board anymore. We are set to draft at 10am on the 31st.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #99
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Live draft is on Sunday, August 31 at 5 pm CDT.

The league is officially full.

Good Luck to All!!
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #100
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Live draft is on Sunday, August 31 at 5 pm CDT.

The league is officially full.

Good Luck to All!!
Glad to hear it. That's why I waited. I wanted to see if someone else was interested. My fantasy plate is somewhat full but I wanted to provide a "safety net" if needed...lol.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read