Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-25-2012   #1
36NFLGametrip
Rookie

Default I'm coming back to Houston from across the pond, this time with my book!

Hi Texan fans.
Some of you may remember me as the nutty English guy that went to 40 football games in the 2008 season. Now I have a book coming out about my trip. It is called "Tailgate To Heaven" and it is released on July 31.

As the book is about an NFL road trip, I knew that my book tour had to be of the same ilk. So for my U.S book I'm driving to every NFL city and doing books signings in Sports bars across the country.

I'm also putting in some tailgate time, and I knew I could not come to football season and no taste some more great Texans Tailgate.

So I will be in Houston on the 18th August but just for the Tailgate. Then come kick off I will be at Houston Grill where I will be doing a book signing.

The pretty lady that was my girlfriend who I left behind in 2008, is coming with me on this trip, and she is now my fiance!

I hope to see lots of you guys soon! Feel free to check out my tour:
http://www.tailgatetoheaven.com/book-tour/

All the best
Adam
36NFLGametrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm coming back to Houston from across the pond, this time with my book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36NFLGametrip View Post
Hi Texan fans.
Some of you may remember me as the nutty English guy that went to 40 football games in the 2008 season. Now I have a book coming out about my trip. It is called "Tailgate To Heaven" and it is released on July 31.

As the book is about an NFL road trip, I knew that my book tour had to be of the same ilk. So for my U.S book I'm driving to every NFL city and doing books signings in Sports bars across the country.

I'm also putting in some tailgate time, and I knew I could not come to football season and no taste some more great Texans Tailgate.

So I will be in Houston on the 18th August but just for the Tailgate. Then come kick off I will be at Houston Grill where I will be doing a book signing.

The pretty lady that was my girlfriend who I left behind in 2008, is coming with me on this trip, and she is now my fiance!

I hope to see lots of you guys soon! Feel free to check out my tour:
http://www.tailgatetoheaven.com/book-tour/

All the best
Adam
AWESOMENESS!!! Make sure that you come visit Blue Crew!!! You know, the northwest corner of Platinum Lot!!
Old 07-28-2012   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm coming back to Houston from across the pond, this time with my book!

Adam!!!

So nice that you came back. Believe you tried lobster for the first time at my tailgate. Battle Red game.

Sadly, I will not be around for that game. /long good story //has to be good to miss a game.
Old 07-29-2012   #4
36NFLGametrip
Rookie

I certainly will be coming to the Platinum corner, that place was rocking. My fiance is really lloking forward to checking it out all.
Yes Stephanie, it was the first time I tried Lobster, thank you so much. Both you guys are in the book...and the lobster too.
Thanks
Adam
Old 08-18-2012   #5
36NFLGametrip
Rookie

I'm leaving Austin in a couple of of hours to make sure I get to this Tailgate nice and early. We cancelled NOLA so now we have can be here early and see everyone!
Old 08-18-2012   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Maybe you should consider media coverage national.
Old 08-18-2012   #7
36NFLGametrip
Rookie

I have been trying to get local and national media for this book tour/road trip.
Cheers
Adam
Sponsored links
Old 08-25-2012   #8
36NFLGametrip
Rookie

Hi Texan fans,
Here are my pics from the Tailgate and book signing last week. We had a blast. Thanks for making it so much fun!
Adam and Steph
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2010482&type=1

www.tailgatetoheaven.com
Old 08-27-2012   #9
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36NFLGametrip View Post
Hi Texan fans,
Here are my pics from the Tailgate and book signing last week. We had a blast. Thanks for making it so much fun!
Adam and Steph
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2010482&type=1

www.tailgatetoheaven.com
awesome pics mate!
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read