Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-20-2012   #21
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

I'm in.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012   #22
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39290 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Do any of you do other types of survivor leagues? I'm in two other leagues that have their own set of rules. In one you have to pick a road team each week and the other you have to pick an underdog. Is anyone else in multiple leagues with a different set of rules?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012   #23
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 130870 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
- Please do not invite non-board members to this league, I want to keep it in-house only.
What about wives that have x-number of years with us?

For some reason she can't get in with the 1255 group id.
Old 08-28-2012   #24
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
What about wives that have x-number of years with us?

For some reason she can't get in with the 1255 group id.
I suppose spouses are fine, but the idea is to talk about it on the board. If someone who's not here wins, then they aren't really the TTalk champion...
Old 08-28-2012   #25
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 130870 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I suppose spouses are fine, but the idea is to talk about it on the board. If someone who's not here wins, then they aren't really the TTalk champion...
Cool. She's having trouble getting in anyway. If nothing else she'll help me on my picks. I ask her which team and click the one she didn't mention.

IF she gets in she'll probably use the name weazel, fyi.

Thanks.
Old 08-31-2012   #26
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Bump. You guys have about 1 week to sign up. Get on board!

We now have 41 players in the survival league!
Old 09-01-2012   #27
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I joined. My team name is "I Will Forget To Pick". Happens every year.
Old 09-02-2012   #28
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

In there as "Sharpie"
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012   #29
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78568 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget the Pick 'EM league either! Sign up now!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012   #30
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

Just signed up... hopefully I won't outsmart myself like last year
Old 09-08-2012   #31
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Do any of you do other types of survivor leagues? I'm in two other leagues that have their own set of rules. In one you have to pick a road team each week and the other you have to pick an underdog. Is anyone else in multiple leagues with a different set of rules?
I used to play loser survivor. That's where you pick a team you think will lose instead of picking one to win. I haven't played it in a couple of years. It was never that popular.

Over at clutchfans there is a game called touchdown survivor. Instead of picking a team to win, you pick a player you think will score a touchdown.
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #32
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Cleveland is going to screw my week. Oh well, at least my survival reputation will be intact.
Old 09-09-2012   #33
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39290 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cleveland is going to screw my week. Oh well, at least my survival reputation will be intact.
I finally picked a winner in week 1. Houston did me good.
Old 09-09-2012   #34
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

The Rams gave me a scare today, but I survived with the Lions.
Old 09-09-2012   #35
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Philly scored a late Touchdown to win it 17-16.
Old 09-09-2012   #36
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Philly scored a late Touchdown to win it 17-16.
Lol, yeah, just saw that. Cutting it close to say the least.
Old 09-09-2012   #37
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Lol, yeah, just saw that. Cutting it close to say the least.
I had Philly as my road team. I was glad they didn't lose.
Old 09-10-2012   #38
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

The Seahawks just couldn't get their only win of the season... 4 plays on the 4 yard line and choked.... One strike for me.
SCOTTexans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012   #39
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Rolling with the Redskins this week.
Old 09-12-2012   #40
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

Went with the Seahawks and lost but was happy to see Kolb come in and drive down for the touchdown.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read