Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2012   #1
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Last year ticket stub against Pitt?

Does anybody have one? The game was played October 2nd, 2011. I am willing to pay for the stub, any section.
Old 08-01-2012   #2
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Last year ticket stub against Pitt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Does anybody have one? The game was played October 2nd, 2011. I am willing to pay for the stub, any section.
I'll look....I may somewhere and if so, you can have it. No promises though!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012   #3
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1001 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

So i was thinking last night.. I have not seperated my season tix yet. sould I save my Tix and just print off tix from my acct online and save my stubs for another time later in the future? will they have value later?

Just a random thought last night as I lay there to fall asleep...

JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012   #4
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have one what are you willing to pay?
Old 08-04-2012   #5
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

$10 plus shipping? Is that enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
I have one what are you willing to pay?
Old 08-05-2012   #6
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Well does ANYBODY have one they are willing to sell?
Old 08-13-2012   #7
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Really????? Not one person on this board has a Texans and Pitt ticket from last season? All I need is 1.
Old 08-14-2012   #8
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 77701 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Really????? Not one person on this board has a Texans and Pitt ticket from last season? All I need is 1.
I'll ask some people I know who have season tickets.
Old 08-15-2012   #9
texancpa
Indahouse!

Section: 633
Rep Power: 0 texancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVP

Quote:
I have 1 you can have.
texancpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #10
Daniel72
noob

Excellent details are available on these kinds of boards. Many thanks men.
Daniel72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #11
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

I have mine Jay, if you still need one I can hand it to you Saturday if you are going to the game. Im parking in Orange lot this yr again.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #12
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Bong, Texancpa, texanblood, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! I REALLY appreciate it, I will pay you, at least let me buy you a beer before the game or during the game. I will not be at either of the preseason games. You can email me at jayseed2002@yahoo.com and we can figure out how I can get the ticket. I will come to you if need be.
Old 08-22-2012   #13
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

I GOT THE TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!! Raphael you sir, ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miami game I am boiling shrimp, sausage, corn, potatoes, and we will will have plenty of dips as well. You sir may come come by, eat and drink as much as your heart desires! ALL FREE OF COURSE!!!!! I dropped off the tickets to get the collage made today for the Texans first playoff season! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! You have been repped!
Old 08-23-2012   #14
texancpa
Indahouse!

Section: 633
Rep Power: 0 texancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVP

Quote:
I GOT THE TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!! Raphael you sir, ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miami game I am boiling shrimp, sausage, corn, potatoes, and we will will have plenty of dips as well. You sir may come come by, eat and drink as much as your heart desires! ALL FREE OF COURSE!!!!! I dropped off the tickets to get the collage made today for the Texans first playoff season! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! You have been repped!
Thanks! I'm in the Marron lot, so I'll make sure I pass by your tailgate for the Miami game. Feel free to stop by the Marron lot and join us as well.
texancpa is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read