Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Rep Power: 263192
BADBOY's 2013 update
Probably some shockers and as always some guys that lead to debate ( I hope). As always I ask you to read the entire thread rather than criticize why I did not select your guy or position when you wanted. My picks are where I see the player today and some of course will rise and some will slide.
1. #28 CB Xavier Rhodes Florida St. 6'1" 217 4.54 His late season knee injury concerns but early August he was back on field with some limitations. He has a year to get 100% & if needs to can convert to safety. I've watched this kid last season and mocked him coming out. I'll explain my picks later.
2. S Robert Lester Alabama 6'2" 210 4.5 another guy I mocked last year. He seems to have nose for ball and with some of his defensive sidekicks leaving he should get more attention.
3. A) WR Marcus Davis Virginia Tech 6'4" 228 4.37 mostly a straight ahead fast deep threat. Little production but 43" vert and 17 ypc.
3.B) TE C J Fiedorowicz Iowa 6'7" 265 Good soft hands and a very good blocker.
4. QB Zac Dysert Miami, Ohio 6'3" 228 3,513 yds, 66% 23 TDs to 11 INTs May seem too high but by end of season could be a third rounder.
5 A) NT Mister Cobble Kentucky 6' 332 I thought he'd come out last season but returned. Known as a "bowling ball" he came on strong late last season.
5. B) ILB Andrew Jackson W. Kentucky 6'1" 262 109 tackles 3.5 sacks one fumble and one int
6. Blaize Foltz TCU 6'4" 310 a true right guard
7. LaAdrian Waddle Texas Tech 6'6" 332 started LT 2 years
I want to be able to recognize the difference between a "want" and a "need" and then I want to be satisfied with getting a need
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|