Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-20-2012   #181
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

haha.
Old 09-25-2012   #182
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Something Mike Tirico said caught my ear last night.

It went something like [parahasing], "So, for the first time in all of the 664 MNF games so far..............."

So in two weeks when the Texans play the Jets in New Jersey, those two teams will be playing in MNF game #666.

Call me what you will, but I would rather it be game #665 or #667.
Old 09-25-2012   #183
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Something Mike Tirico said caught my ear last night.

It went something like [parahasing], "So, for the first time in all of the 664 MNF games so far..............."

So in two weeks when the Texans play the Jets in New Jersey, those two teams will be playing in MNF game #666.

Call me what you will, but I would rather it be game #665 or #667.
*sigh* we've been through this before...Cushing has got this covered...

The number of the Beast is 666.

Reliant Stadium is on the 610 loop.

666 minus 610 equals 56.

aaand...

B = 2
R = 18
I = 9
A = 1
N = 14

C = 3
U = 21
S = 19
H = 8
I = 9
N = 14
G = 7

((18-14+9-2*1)+((21*14*3)-(9*19)-(8*7))) =

Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #184
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 263584 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Any more mentions of 666 and we'll have to move this thread to the NSZ. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #185
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 6477 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans beat Atlanta with TJ Yates last year. Now people are saying the Falcons>Texans.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012   #186
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully Tuesday, this is the only thing we will hear from their obnoxious fans

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #187
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Rex Ryan... Knicks should pick him up for his shot blocking (Watts)
(paraphrase)
Old 10-09-2012   #188
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33670 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

This didn't feel like a win today. It was a sloppy win, and Brian Cushing is hurt.
Old 10-10-2012   #189
Wolf
100% Texan

Sanchize, my ass
Old 10-16-2012   #190
Wolf
100% Texan

worried about this defense... Watt is the only one making noise and is doing quite well. HOWEVER teams are noticing but I don't see any of the 6 of the other front 7 getting the job done.. esp when Watt is getting double teamed at times
Old 10-16-2012   #191
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
Texans beat Atlanta with TJ Yates last year. Now people are saying the Falcons>Texans.
This year: Falcons > Texans.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012   #192
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
This year: Falcons > Texans.
Nossirr!!!! That's BullShyte!!!

While I agree that Matt Ryan (aka, a ridicuously stupid nickname "Matty Ice") may be a better QB than "Matty "Slow Foot" Schaub",
we rule in a lot of categories!!!!

JUST Thinking out loud:

Quote:
Re: Texans random thought of the day
That's my random thought!!!!
Old 10-16-2012   #193
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 135235 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

There's nothing more annoying than callers to a station that say the exact same thing over and over to diffrent hosts. Titan dick I mean Rick and Larry in stafford are two of the worst offenders. But today One called 790 in the am, afternoon and drive home and said the exact same thing everytime. Schaub can't roll ten yards left or right like Peyton manning. Take away the long runs that foster had against the jets and he only averages 3 ypg. Seriously I would love to work in radio just one day in order to tell these imbeciles to shut the hell up and at least come with diffrent material if the points you want to make are this pointless.

Hey caller if you take away the packers 3 tds then the texans win the game. Doesnt that sound really dumb? yes and so do you. i wish I'd caught the idiots name I swear he repeated the same schtick to 3 diffrent hosts. Lame lame lame
Old 10-20-2012   #194
Wolf
100% Texan

well I jinxed the Texans against the Ravens

I mean I NEVER have dreams about football, but some reason today I had a dream that the Texans won 28-7 and I had a feeling of "All is well in the universe" for this week

Old 10-20-2012   #195
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 337 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

well i had a dream they lose so my dream and your dream void the karma penalty
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #196
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33670 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Good win, but our special teams is still awful. Marciano needs to go.
Old 11-04-2012   #197
Wolf
100% Texan

Shannon Sharpe said about the Bills signing Mario.

Bills should have did what the Texans did. Lock the doors and change the phone number
Old 11-11-2012   #198
Wolf
100% Texan

AJ passed Joiner and Irvin in receptions tonight with752
Old 11-12-2012   #199
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not sure I've ever been more proud or happier than right now. Of course, the team's history is short. More to come, I hope.
Old 11-19-2012   #200
Wolf
100% Texan

After the hit at knocked out sunshine and e fumbled, I wonder if he Texan coaches are running drills about keep playing until the whistle blows. That was 6 points we could have had for the defense.
( going on the announcers talking about the hit and a long delay before the whistle )

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read