Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-17-2012   #1
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Planning to head to Nashville this year... Suggestions?

Places to stay? Restaurants, bars, tourist attractions? Best tickets to buy?

Do I need to buy Rosetta Stone, inbred edition?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012   #2
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Planning to head to Nashville this year... Suggestions?

Anyone??? I'm trying to get this thing booked!
Old 08-19-2012   #3
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Shoot Pud the bird.
Old 08-20-2012   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I am just getting my bearings again after traveling to and from Houston this weekend.

As far as hotels, I LOVE the Hutton Hotel and it is a cab ride away from the Gulch bars or the country bars downtown. I also recommend traveling fans to stay at the Renaissiance. If you decide to actually come, I can answer anything else.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Gotta do the Opry, especially if you're into country music. Other than that my memory's a bit rough on Nashville though. Maybe I should wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Places to stay? Restaurants, bars, tourist attractions? Best tickets to buy?

Do I need to buy Rosetta Stone, inbred edition?
Yeah .. go to titanstailgate.com and look for Yvette (she also posts here from time to time). I have known her for years as do other members here and she is a very accommodating lady. She can best answer all of those questions and maybe even let you know when and where to tailgate. Also she is originally from Missouri so there won't be any language barrier.

BTW, Nashville is a very fun place. It has an Austin type vibe to it.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #7
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Yeah .. go to titanstailgate.com and look for Yvette (she also posts here from time to time). I have known her for years as do other members here and she is a very accommodating lady. She can best answer all of those questions and maybe even let you know when and where to tailgate. Also she is originally from Missouri so there won't be any language barrier.

I agree with the info on Yvette. I tailgate with her every year and will stop by to visit her on Thursday. I always love when more Texans fans come visit my city.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-21-2012   #8
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I am just getting my bearings again after traveling to and from Houston this weekend.

As far as hotels, I LOVE the Hutton Hotel and it is a cab ride away from the Gulch bars or the country bars downtown. I also recommend traveling fans to stay at the Renaissiance. If you decide to actually come, I can answer anything else.
Thanks Dr2bKay, I met you one time in the cantina I think with my buddy Jeff Moore. The Hutton looks like our kind of place, but we may not even being going. Flights are like $365/person for 4 people, Hotels are around $200/2 rooms, and tickets would be around $160-$180/4 people.

I can't see spending that much close to XMAS time. I'm feeling a little sad now...
Old 08-21-2012   #9
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post

Thank you my man. I was thinking about catching up with her. Maybe next year.
Old 08-22-2012   #10
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Michelle - Derrick is bringing your shirts to NO this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I agree with the info on Yvette. I tailgate with her every year and will stop by to visit her on Thursday. I always love when more Texans fans come visit my city.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read