Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-14-2012   #1
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Games on same out of town channels this week?

Will the games be broadcast on the same channels as last week? Someone posted it for the Carolina game but I don't know how to search it for the 9r's. Would be really cool if they do the same thing. Up until this year if it's not on network TV the poor slobs in Beaumont get left out.

Would really like to watch the 9r's game to see how Colin Kaepernick looks. I really thought he had a chance in this league and still do. He was one of my favs in last years draft.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Games on same out of town channels this week?

Found this for out of town viewers if it's not on local TV like it was last week.

According to the guide it's on local TV again. This is the first season these Cowboy lovin' losers that run the local station have carried the Texans PS games. 'Bout time!

Thanks to all that responded.

Why, your welcome.

Old 08-16-2012   #3
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

These are the stations the game was on last week.

Quote:
City........................................ Channel Station.................. (Network)
Houston, Texas.................................13.......... .......... ........ KTRK (ABC)
Alexandria, LA.................................48............. .......... .... WNTZ (FOX)
Austin, Texas................................... 24............................ KVUE (ABC)
Beaumont, Texas............................. 12............................. KBMT (ABC)
Bryan/College Station, Texas............ 6............................. KCEN (NBC)
Corpus Christi, Texas....................... 10............................ KZTV (CBS)
El Paso, Texas................................... 9............................. KTSM (NBC)
Laredo, Texas................................. 39............................. KXOF (FOX)
McAllen, Texas................................ 2.............................. KFXV (FOX)
Midland/Odessa, Texas................... 24............................. KPEJ (FOX)
Nacogdoches/Tyler, Texas............. 56............................. KETK (NBC)
San Antonio, Texas......................... 12............................. KSAT (ABC)
Victoria, Texas............................. 17, 2........................... KMOL (ABC)
Waco/Temple, Texas....................... 6.............................. KCEN (NBC)

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #4
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
These are the stations the game was on last week.
Thanks FS. Yeah, it's on the same local ABC station with the feed from CH 13. I'll get to hear some more Spencer Tillman'isms like "a roadmap and and apple."

As I mentioned, it's the first year they've ever broadcasted the Texans, has always been the Cowboys before. Guess winning helps.

Old 08-16-2012   #5
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be in Galveston. Anyone anticipate there being any problems getting the game down there?
Old 08-16-2012   #6
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I'll be in Galveston. Anyone anticipate there being any problems getting the game down there?
No. It will be on CH 13 ABC.

Old 08-16-2012   #7
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

At least you guys are in the general area to see the PS games. Up here in TN we get the 'girls and tacks...

I wish that DirecTV had PS included in Sunday Ticket. Oh well, enjoy to all of you who can watch.
Old 08-16-2012   #8
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I'll get to hear some more Spencer Tillman'isms like "a roadmap and and apple."
Or "like smoke through a keyhole."
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
Or "like smoke through a keyhole."
Yep, he like that one!

Old 08-16-2012   #10
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

NBC is carrying the Texans game up here and Fox is carrying the Cowgirls.

Last several years, the myTX channel picked up the TExans games. Times are a-changing.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #11
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 75430 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

looks I will be watching on my computer this week
Old 08-17-2012   #12
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
looks I will be watching on my computer this week
NFLN does the Texans/Panthers game national and not the Niners/Texans. Wut???
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012   #13
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
NFLN does the Texans/Panthers game national and not the Niners/Texans. Wut???
The NFLN claims they'll show ALL 61 preseason games. I guess not all will be live broadcasts. I'm sure they'll show it a couple of times for the west coast folks, just gotta find out when...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012   #14
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
The NFLN claims they'll show ALL 61 preseason games. I guess not all will be live broadcasts. I'm sure they'll show it a couple of times for the west coast folks, just gotta find out when...
IF you figure it out I'd like to know. I may try and catch it on the computer but we'll see how that works. I had a lot of delays and stops in the signal the last time.
Old 08-17-2012   #15
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
IF you figure it out I'd like to know. I may try and catch it on the computer but we'll see how that works. I had a lot of delays and stops in the signal the last time.
First airing is Sunday at noon. They air it again on Monday at 11pm.
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012   #16
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG 365 View Post
First airing is Sunday at noon. They air it again on Monday at 11pm.
Thanks!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read