Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-13-2012   #1
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Four needed in NFL.com League

Need 4 to fill in our league.... PST with email if interested....
Old 08-15-2012   #2
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Four needed in NFL.com League

Got StarStruck and Texas T on board! Still need two more for the league.... let me know
Old 08-15-2012   #3
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Got StarStruck and Texas T on board! Still need two more for the league.... let me know
Is it a money league? What are the details?

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #4
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Is it a money league? What are the details?
Jen-no money involved (at least he hasn't asked me for any yet!!) It's a basic set up with QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, flex TE/WR, Kicker, Defense/ST.

It also looks like it's not all Texans fans.
Old 08-15-2012   #5
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Jen-no money involved (at least he hasn't asked me for any yet!!) It's a basic set up with QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, flex TE/WR, Kicker, Defense/ST.

It also looks like it's not all Texans fans.
All true. It's mostly Texans fans but there are a couple other teams represented.
Old 08-15-2012   #6
sometexansfan
Blue Bomber

Rep Power: 142 sometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Count me in! Oh wait...
sometexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #7
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Is there still a space available? I'm wanting to play my first FF year... No probs if it's more of a vets league.
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-16-2012   #8
Cush
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161 Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll play if you need another
Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #9
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Is there still a space available? I'm wanting to play my first FF year... No probs if it's more of a vets league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cush View Post
Send him a PM with your e-mail. He got back to me about 3 hours later with an invite. I saw that there were a couple of spots left but I'm not sure if he's waiting on others to join.

You can also hit up Gary because there's room in his league too. Just send him a PM and he'll let you know if there's still space.

LondonTex-you will be welcome in any league, we always like beating up on...no I mean we like helping new folks.
Old 08-16-2012   #10
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Send him a PM with your e-mail. He got back to me about 3 hours later with an invite. I saw that there were a couple of spots left but I'm not sure if he's waiting on others to join.

You can also hit up Gary because there's room in his league too. Just send him a PM and he'll let you know if there's still space.

LondonTex-you will be welcome in any league, we always like beating up on...no I mean we like helping new folks.

Lol... Thanks bro, everyones been really welcoming to the new guy on here!

As an aside, I got a Pm earlier asking for my email so hopefully I've got myself a league to play in
Old 08-16-2012   #11
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

When is the draft?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #12
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Lol... Thanks bro, everyones been really welcoming to the new guy on here!

As an aside, I got a Pm earlier asking for my email so hopefully I've got myself a league to play in
Welcome in then and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. This one is set up as a pretty basic league, point wise, so it'll be great for learning.
Old 08-16-2012   #13
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Quote:
Welcome in then and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. This one is set up as a pretty basic league, point wise, so it'll be great for learning.
Awesome! I'm also relatively new to NFL in general having got into it seriously last year...I was a casual follower since the 80s but more so the past several years. Last year was the year I got into it seriously tho....it's now overtaken EPL and rugby as my favourite sport. I also love watching college football and try to catch games on espn america...the Oklahoma st cowboys and LSU caught my attention a lot last year. Anyway, I digress lol ............thanks again for the welcome!
Old 08-16-2012   #14
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Awesome! I'm also relatively new to NFL in general having got into it seriously last year...I was a casual follower since the 80s but more so the past several years. Last year was the year I got into it seriously tho....it's now overtaken EPL and rugby as my favourite sport. I also love watching college football and try to catch games on espn america...the Oklahoma st cowboys and LSU caught my attention a lot last year. Anyway, I digress lol ............thanks again for the welcome!
I remember living in Europe and trying to figure out how to watch games. Of course this was before the internet and when it was slooooooooooooow.

There are some websites out there that you can watch any game live that you want. If you look around here people will put them up every once in a while so you may be able to watch on those.

On a side note I love how it shows that you misspell words when you use the "English" spelling (favourite).
Old 08-16-2012   #15
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Quote:
I remember living in Europe and trying to figure out how to watch games. Of course this was before the internet and when it was slooooooooooooow.

There are some websites out there that you can watch any game live that you want. If you look around here people will put them up every once in a while so you may be able to watch on those.

On a side note I love how it shows that you misspell words when you use the "English" spelling (favourite).
Lol Easy to spot my Britishness ... Just gotta look at my typing!

Yeah I'm aware of sites that show games as I used plenty last season lol... Altho I'm seriously considering paying 99 for NFL gamepass and then I can watch any and all NFL games all season + the last 2 years archives of all games highlights.

Where abouts in Europe were you bro?
Old 08-16-2012   #16
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Any room for a Jags fan? LOL I've always played on yahoo's FF, so willing to try NFL.com league.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #17
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cush View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Any room for a Jags fan? LOL I've always played on yahoo's FF, so willing to try NFL.com league.
The open spots I had are now filled but I will let you know if someone backs out between now and the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
When is the draft?
The owners will decide when the draft is... hopefully we can find a day that is good for everyone. In general it's some time between Preseason game 3 and the regular season.
Old 08-16-2012   #18
LondonTex
Site Contributor

I'm in as 'Fourth and Forever' ...thanks for the invite. I intend to live up to my amazing ability to royally suck at fantasy games LOL
Old 08-16-2012   #19
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Lol Easy to spot my Britishness ... Just gotta look at my typing!

Yeah I'm aware of sites that show games as I used plenty last season lol... Altho I'm seriously considering paying 99 for NFL gamepass and then I can watch any and all NFL games all season + the last 2 years archives of all games highlights.

Where abouts in Europe were you bro?
I was in the Air Force and been all over but I lived for three years in Northern Italy and four years in Southern Germany. Been to England a couple of times to, I just never lived there.
Old 08-17-2012   #20
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Quote:
I was in the Air Force and been all over but I lived for three years in Northern Italy and four years in Southern Germany. Been to England a couple of times to, I just never lived there.
Oh yeah?, awesome!.... I really wanna check out Germany... Especially the mountainous parts, They look amazing!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read