Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-10-2012   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Important game day information

ALMOST ALL OF YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF THIS NEW GAMEDAY PROCEDURE.

Bud Light cans will be sold in Bud Plaza for $2.50 AND CAN BE CARRIED INTO THE STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!

Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 76577 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Important game day information

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3x4NSBULL View Post
wow that will be crazy. i wonder how many you can take in the game, probably one. but its still a good idea.
You beat me to it. What's the limit. Would be cool if they'd let ya fill a 6er coozy carry. Bet that don't happen.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #3
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't drink BL but at that price, I might have to come in a different gate.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #4
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, that's a third of the price of Miller. Time for Miller Lite to step up to the plate!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #5
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you Lord Jesus!
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

it's probably the 6oz pony cans
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3x4NSBULL View Post
wow that will be crazy.
I agree, who in their right mind would pay $2.50 for Bud Light? Only offering Bud Light is discrimination against those of us without wheels on our homes or don't have a serious drinking problem. They could at least throw in a Mexican beer or Shiner.

BTW, love your signature graphic there. Probably the best one I have ever seen here.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-11-2012   #8
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
it's probably the 6oz pony cans
I was thinking this also, it's probably the baby beers. I should be able to fit a few in my cargo shorts though lol

Where is the link to this breaking news?
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Important game day information

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
I was thinking this also, it's probably the baby beers. I should be able to fit a few in my cargo shorts though lol

Where is the link to this breaking news?
An employee told me, but since then it was in the Texans e-mail newsletter. Might be on the site some where?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2012   #10
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 J7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell i dont drink bud light either but If you told me i could buy a can of old E for $2.50 and take it in the game I buy it!!!

Card carrying member of RED SOX NATION
J7R7wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
You beat me to it. What's the limit. Would be cool if they'd let ya fill a 6er coozy carry. Bet that don't happen.
Right? I'd like, errr, 6 please.... And a bag of ice.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-15-2012   #12
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Time for Miller Lite to step up to the plate!
Don't expect Miller Lite to step up. In fact, they are stepping down. I haven't been inside the stadium in a while, but from what I've been told, all the old Miller Lite ads that used to be there are now Coors Light ads.

Decision was made by MillerCoors marketing peeps.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #13
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
Don't expect Miller Lite to step up. In fact, they are stepping down. I haven't been inside the stadium in a while, but from what I've been told, all the old Miller Lite ads that used to be there are now Coors Light ads.

Decision was made by MillerCoors marketing peeps.

bpe3
You are pretty much correct with that.... the lots used to be sponsored by Miller Lite are now sponsored by Coors Light.. so get ready for the new Coors Light girls walking around a lot near you !!!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

The Miller Lite party deck (FKA the Bullpen Pub) is now just, errr, nameless, but I believe they got to keep all the furniture. They're trying to get a DJ again.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-16-2012   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I'll be heading in a little earlier this season.
Old 08-16-2012   #16
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
You are pretty much correct with that.... the lots used to be sponsored by Miller Lite are now sponsored by Coors Light.. so get ready for the new Coors Light girls walking around a lot near you !!!
Maybe we will see some "peaks" in them rocky mountains......lol
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read