Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2012   #1
HugeTexanFan
Rookie

Default YELLOW Parking Pass (Full Season 10 Games)

Yellow Parking pass for sale, 2012 season.......$350

Please send PM
HugeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #2
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: YELLOW Parking Pass (Full Season 10 Games)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeTexanFan View Post
Yellow Parking pass for sale, 2012 season.......$350

Please send PM
This board is for true Texans fans to help Texans fans, not to rip them off. Bro that's nearly a 100% profit. Take it to eBay.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #3
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 28283 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
This board is for true Texans fans to help Texans fans, not to rip them off. Bro that's nearly a 100% profit. Take it to eBay.
This forum is for Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear. He has a parking ticket to sell. He is in the right forum. His asking price of a 75% profit (less however much of his gas and time he spends in meeting up with someone) seems to be reasonably in line with the "market value" of a Yellow season pass.

I hate to break the news, but the Texans regular season games are all going to demand higher prices than the "face value" (probably even Jacksonville). By your thinking this forum should only be allowed for preseason game tickets. By the way, I have a couple of preseason parking passes listed for less than face value in another thread. Why haven't you contacted me to purchase these? Even if you don't want or need them, why won't a true Texans fan help a true Texans fan and purchase everything listed for less than face value???

I see a lot of whining anytime someone posts season or regular season tickets if they are asking a reasonable market price on this board. I don't see the whiners stepping up to scoop up the cheap preseason tickets.

Up until this year, anyone could buy season tickets every summer. Don't be bitter that those who did so might get some of their money back. If you think his price is too high, you go to eBay. (I have noticed that I get much more serious interest from people on eBay and Craigslist than from the "true Texan fans" on the message boards).
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #4
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This forum is for Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear. He has a parking ticket to sell. He is in the right forum. His asking price of a 75% profit (less however much of his gas and time he spends in meeting up with someone) seems to be reasonably in line with the "market value" of a Yellow season pass.

I hate to break the news, but the Texans regular season games are all going to demand higher prices than the "face value" (probably even Jacksonville). By your thinking this forum should only be allowed for preseason game tickets. By the way, I have a couple of preseason parking passes listed for less than face value in another thread. Why haven't you contacted me to purchase these? Even if you don't want or need them, why won't a true Texans fan help a true Texans fan and purchase everything listed for less than face value???

I see a lot of whining anytime someone posts season or regular season tickets if they are asking a reasonable market price on this board. I don't see the whiners stepping up to scoop up the cheap preseason tickets.

Up until this year, anyone could buy season tickets every summer. Don't be bitter that those who did so might get some of their money back. If you think his price is too high, you go to eBay. (I have noticed that I get much more serious interest from people on eBay and Craigslist than from the "true Texan fans" on the message boards).

Because I already have my PSL's and parking passes and have had them for 10 years. Also I have given my tickets away the very few times that I haven't gone. The one time I sold my tickets I sold them on eBay, not here.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #5
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

PM sent!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #6
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

JMO..... bit Fred is hooking somebody up for $350. If you go to Ebay or Craigslist........ cheapest I saw a yellow was $425, Orange for $450. and Blue for $550. He should be able to help Texans fans out right here rather than make them go to Stubhub, NFL ticket exchange, craigslist, or Ebay. $350 is CHEAP for a full season of Yellow.
Old 08-12-2012   #7
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6009 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
JMO..... bit Fred is hooking somebody up for $350. If you go to Ebay or Craigslist........ cheapest I saw a yellow was $425, Orange for $450. and Blue for $550. He should be able to help Texans fans out right here rather than make them go to Stubhub, NFL ticket exchange, craigslist, or Ebay. $350 is CHEAP for a full season of Yellow.
I paid $300 for a full season Yellow pass; games are available @ $35 a piece on nfl ticket exchange.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-15-2012   #8
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

You got a great deal for $300 for a yellow parking pass....... find me a few Yellows for Green Bay or Baltimore for $35.........I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE THEM!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read