Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-17-2012   #21
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Away Games (read)

Dead link Can someone PM me the link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
It's a private group because people post phone numbers and the such. Not sure if you can make a request to add you or if someone must add you - let me know!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/307478689296084/
Old 06-17-2012   #22
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Dead link Can someone PM me the link?

I dunno...it just worked for me.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/307478689296084/
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012   #23
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I got it, thanks Drew We just booked the Detroit game!! My kids are gonna be pi$$ed I'm not cooking LOL
Old 06-17-2012   #24
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2bkay View Post
fyi, southwest has their special on flights going on until thursday. I scored great prices to chicago and jacksonville. $49 one way.
duuuuudeee ugh i missed it...
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #25
laurenb5
noob

Can you please send me an invite? We're going to the Denver Broncos game. Thanks!!
laurenb5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #26
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

link didn`t work.please add LEATHERHEAD..got your coin? oh ya 2 maybe 3 going to Denver
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #27
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Link didn't work for me either; can someone add me? Allan Elder; my profile pic is me in a 80 jersey.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Away Games (read)

Harvey, got you, who else still needs in?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #29
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 J7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Hey bud I tried to join the group but couldn't find it...could you add me? Eddie Hassan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We are all at least doing the New Orleans Pre-Season game again, yes????

Minus "the Dungeon" of course!!! (side story including Joe Texans face-plant, which was awesome!!)

I ask this because I want friends to come down from Shreveport to hook us up with Saints "Super-Fan" (Glen) that took great care of us last time!

JB, are you in, again?? Corrosion, are you gonna figure out a puhcie way out again???? Chris, you and the hot red-head make a run...... Who's in????
Bill my wife, myself and 2 other couples are going to the new Orleans game...I'm down to watch someone face plant!!! Hell it might be me lol

Card carrying member of RED SOX NATION
J7R7wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #30
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone going to the New England game?
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #31
texancpa
Indahouse!

Section: 633
Rep Power: 0 texancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVP

Can you please add me to the group?
texancpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texancpa View Post
Can you please add me to the group?
Real name? I'll send a FR on FB.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2012   #33
texancpa
Indahouse!

Rep Power: 0 texancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVP

Quote:
Real name? I'll send a FR on FB.
Raphael Lavergne on FB.

Thanks!
Old 08-13-2012   #34
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texancpa View Post
Raphael Lavergne on FB.

Thanks!
Didn't go so well, send me a FR - Ryan Dove
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2012   #35
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Didn't go so well, send me a FR - Ryan Dove
You're in.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-13-2012   #36
texancpa
Indahouse!

Quote:
You're in.
Thanks, can't wait meet up with everybody in Chicago!
Old 08-14-2012   #37
Harry Haynes
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Harry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respected

Yankee - can you please add me? I'll be in Chicago and probably Denver.
Harry Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #38
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Haynes View Post
Yankee - can you please add me? I'll be in Chicago and probably Denver.
Add me on FB Ryan Dove. How do you have such bad rep? I read all three of your posts?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-15-2012   #39
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I will send you a note on FB to add me to thr group. Thanks.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012   #40
99 Watts
waterboy

Can you add me too? Alberto Orozco (grocket@gmail.com)....planning on going to NE!!

Last edited by 99 Watts; 08-22-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Adding to comment
99 Watts is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read