Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2012   #481
2002whitegt
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected2002whitegt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Panthers Pre-season Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
durr durr, knowledge is scary huh. Durr. I'm sure you received a first class houston ghetto teacher educ-macation. Derr. Or is it spelled durr? ****ing dumb kids. Go Obama, right. This is the six pack of Dogfishhead talking but everyone of you closeminded fewls can kiss my ass.

On the game, I liked what I saw out of Martin. The end around is something Jacoby could never do.

oh, and the refs sucked.
2002whitegt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #482
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88375 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just catching up on this thread, way too much beer and BBQ talk.

Made it hard to actually find the quality posts.
Old 08-12-2012   #483
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like somebody got a little drunk during the game and turned on their own.

Glad I've never done that!
Old 08-12-2012   #484
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post

LOL.

It reminded me of a few certain someones.
Old 08-12-2012   #485
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

First, I want to say that this was the best German barbeque-and-foliage online flameout I've ever read.

Secondly, this game has given me a gut feeling that Newton will win that tackle position. Still a lot of preseason left, so we'll see.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #486
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never done that either.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #487
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've never done that either.
Me either Thorn.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read