Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-08-2012   #1
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Talk Pick 'em

Got an invite the survival but haven't seen a Pick 'em yet so I started one here.

Group ID is: 13762

Password: texanstalk

Come join and pick some winners!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012   #2
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pick 'em

This one is fun guys! Hopefully we can eventually get a couple hundred deep on this thing as I look forward to dominating everyone again!
Old 08-08-2012   #3
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for joining. I've received invitations by email before but am too computer illiterate to do that. Hope a bunch of folks see this and sign up. I've always enjoyed it. Getting my tail kicked, that is.

Old 08-08-2012   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I set up the Survivor league the past few years, there is a thread for it in the FF section. I'm not sure who made the Pick'em last year, but I think it was Thunderkyss. It would probably be easier to ask him to restart it than making a whole new one. When I re-upped the Survivor league it gave me the option of inviting everyone from last year.

Quote:
TTalk Survivor League Info:
Group ID#: 1255
Old 08-08-2012   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be joining of course, the wife too. Looking forward to it!
Old 08-08-2012   #6
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I set up the Survivor league the past few years, there is a thread for it in the FF section. I'm not sure who made the Pick'em last year, but I think it was Thunderkyss. It would probably be easier to ask him to restart it than making a whole new one. When I re-upped the Survivor league it gave me the option of inviting everyone from last year.
TK did it year before last. I don't remember who did it last year. I'm NOT an IT guy Dutch. Hell, I barely know where the keys are so I started over. Perhaps TK or whoever did it last year will see this and take it over. I wouldn't cry.

Old 08-09-2012   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's the info for both leagues, it will be tough to get the Pick'em filled up without the re-invite, so spam it around the forum!

Pick'em
Group ID: 13762
LINK

Survival
LINK
Old 08-09-2012   #9
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Here's the info for both leagues, it will be tough to get the Pick'em filled up without the re-invite, so spam it around the forum!

Pick'em
Group ID: 13762
LINK

Survival
LINK
Joined the pick'em league. Just so Drs23 will have someone he can beat.
Old 08-09-2012   #10
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Joined the pick'em league. Just so Drs23 will have someone he can beat.
Thank you Katie, you're so kind.

I wouldn't bet on it though.

Old 08-10-2012   #11
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in!! I'm always looking for ways to use all the knowledge I have in my head. So that usually lasts about two weeks, then I'm out...
Old 08-11-2012   #12
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I will except your challenge....
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #13
drs23 
Veteran

Another shout out for Texans Talk Pick 'em. We're up to 11 now. Come join. The more the merrier and all that!

Y'all come!

Old 08-13-2012   #14
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it easy for newbs?
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #15
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Is it easy for newbs?
Sure. You'll receive an email a couple of days before the games and you simply choose who you think will win head up, no spread. Answer a couple of tie breaker questions and you're done.

Really simple so c'mon, join up!

Old 08-13-2012   #16
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Sure. You'll receive an email a couple of days before the games and you simply choose who you think will win head up, no spread. Answer a couple of tie breaker questions and you're done.

Really simple so c'mon, join up!
Done!
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Joined! I'm Foster's Kids.
Old 08-13-2012   #18
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Joined! I'm Foster's Kids.
Thanks guys! Tell your friends, tell your neighbors (that are on TT )!

Old 08-15-2012   #19
Arky
Veteran

Rep Power: 2327 Arky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respectedArky is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad I drifted into this forum - always enjoy playing these....
Arky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #20
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm in.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read