Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2012   #61
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post

Barwin sportin his Kubiak do. Says he can't wait for Kubiak to see it

Kubiak is not amused.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #62
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

(on the right side of the offensive line) “Obviously, Gump (Antoine Caldwell) and (Rashad) Butler operate as starters right now, but (Derek) Newton’s splitting reps kind of with Butler. Our young guard is getting a ton of reps. It’s going to end up right down the middle. They’re going to both work with the ones and the twos, but hopefully that’s something we’ve got settled by Week 3 in the preseason and we’ll feel good about the direction we’re going.”

err

Quote:

(on if he’s talked to RB Arian Foster about becoming a vegan) “I texted him about three weeks ago and said, ‘Hey Vegan, you in shape?’ He texted me back and said, ‘What the heck does that mean?’ That’s been our conversation, but he looks great. He looks good this morning. Like I said, I’m focused on the football, not on what he’s eating right now.”
Quote:
(on WR Keshawn Martin) “He’s got a lot of talent. You guys can see that. He’s going to push to help this team real quick and had a good morning this morning.”
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #63
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Foster looks a bit thin. Must be the malnutrition from the vegan diet
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #64
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigpaki View Post
I have some, send me your email.
PM'd you. Thanks
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #65
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Day 1 2012 Texans Training Camp We made it. Thanks.

Some general theoretical thoughts about blogging about the NFL year + specific observations about camp this morning.
Old 07-28-2012   #66
sbalderrama
Rookie

Rep Power: 96 sbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respectedsbalderrama is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Players PC's as they reported earlier

DB

Big Duane looks like he won't be takin' any crap from anybody this year.
sbalderrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #67
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 35052 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
AJ is walking with a noticeable limp.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #68
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

According to everyone he was running fine and looking great out there in practice, so that's all that matters to me.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #69
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
According to everyone he was running fine and looking great out there in practice, so that's all that matters to me.
I did not notice any limps. And I was looking.

Perception. It's a weird thing.
Old 07-28-2012   #70
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 74770 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Ladies and gentlemen the man in black. The hardest working man in showbiz.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #71
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

There goes the bandwidth
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #72
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Rep Power: 74770 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Kubiak on rookie G Brandon Brooks: "He weighs 337. He's a totally different animal right now." Was pushing 350 in OTAs

Nick Scurfield
@NickScurfield

The Highwaymen
Old 07-28-2012   #73
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

O-line hazing; reciting the Pledge of Allegiance before practice.

The Highwaymen
Old 07-28-2012   #74
Lucky

Rep Power: 213963 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Some general theoretical thoughts about blogging about the NFL year + specific observations about camp this morning.
Quote:
3. Training camp. Too easy blogging. There are too many things to write about. This is when Id like to have a radio show.
You could do an internet radio show. I'd listen to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalderrama View Post
Big Duane looks like he won't be takin' any crap from anybody this year.
Did he take any crap last year? Don't think so.
Old 07-28-2012   #75
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

good day 1 read:

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...2-af45d365b7ea

Quote:
“I expect greatness and nothing less. I want to be the absolute best I can be, and I want to be one of the best defensive ends in the game. But I want to win a Super Bowl; that’s it at the end of the day.” – DE J.J. Watt, on his personal expectations

The Highwaymen
Old 07-28-2012   #76
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
JJ gets compared to Howie Long and that was by Wade .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #77
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Geez, how pathetic are our reporters? Is it really such a big deal that Foster's a vegan. It's training camp. Ask questions about football, not about what he's going to eat for dinner.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #78
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Geez, how pathetic are our reporters? Is it really such a big deal that Foster's a vegan. It's training camp. Ask questions about football, not about what he's going to eat for dinner.
Yep ... All I want to know is who looks good on the field and such .

Round Dan
Old 07-28-2012   #79
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
This is rhetorical, right?

If not, just remember John McLame
Old 07-28-2012   #80
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
This is rhetorical, right?

If not, just remember John McLame
In Kubiak's first year Jerek knew some guys going to the practices and they would post all these detailed observations . It was like surf and turf for every meal .

Round Dan

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read