Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-28-2012   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sunday Post Training Camp Meet Up

OK. With 5000+ people, it is hard to meet up with friends during training camp.

So, I think a buddy and me are going to Taco Cabana on Main Street after Sunday's practice.

Close. Cheap. Lots of tables. Buy your own food. Brisket egg taco is good permanent add to the menu.

Love to be able to put faces to names and see friends.

Don't know if they will be doing indoor time again on Sunday. When they did that, most folks except autograph seekers left while the last 30 minutes of camp was indoors.

One way or another, I'll finish the media session after and then go get taco'd. Hope it wouldn't be too much of a delay. Please join us.

Anyone in?
Old 07-28-2012   #2
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday Post Training Camp Meet Up

I will see you there Steph........sounds like a plan....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be on the golf course and have to miss. Eat a big ol' heart stopping breakfast taco for me.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
I will see you there Steph........sounds like a plan....
Sorry I missed you. Probably by about 10 minutes. I'm not sure how much longer they will be doing the indoor sessions to end camp. Maybe for a while given their young players, hoping not to hurt their vets.
Old 07-30-2012   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going on Wednesday, does anyone have any interest in trying again?
Old 07-31-2012   #6
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I'm going Saturday and if anyone has extra ticket for Friday I might be interested.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012   #7
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'll be there Wednesday and I'll send you a text so we can meet up. I look forward to putting a face to a screen name.
Old 07-31-2012   #8
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I'll be there Wednesday and I'll send you a text so we can meet up. I look forward to putting a face to a screen name.
Tweet me if yall are going.

I've heard that maybe they don't do the bubble after camp tomorrow. That everything would be outside. If so, that cuts down on my delay in getting over there after interviews.
Old 07-31-2012   #9
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Tweet me if yall are going.

I've heard that maybe they don't do the bubble after camp tomorrow. That everything would be outside. If so, that cuts down on my delay in getting over there after interviews.
Errr....I don't "tweet". LOL. It's as useless as Facebook to me. Hell, I only started texting 2 years ago. I swore it off for as long as possible, LMAO.
Old 07-31-2012   #10
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 121821 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Someone post a pic I want to know what you guys look like. Or is there a pic already out there with your ugly mugs?
Old 07-31-2012   #11
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Will you have bloody mary's ?
Old 07-31-2012   #12
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Errr....I don't "tweet". LOL. It's as useless as Facebook to me. Hell, I only started texting 2 years ago. I swore it off for as long as possible, LMAO.
I can tweet Steph for us. LOL. I only have it because she made me sign up for it for the playoff game in Baltimore.

Didn't you come to a chili cookoff for Gary at Bubbas a couple of years ago? I thought we met there.

Edit:

If Honoring Earl shows up, bloody mary's need to be on the menu.
Old 07-31-2012   #13
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
I can tweet Steph for us. LOL. I only have it because she made me sign up for it for the playoff game in Baltimore.

Didn't you come to a chili cookoff for Gary at Bubbas a couple of years ago? I thought we met there.

Edit:

Yeah, I was there, but I have a terrible memory when it comes to people. I suck at remembering faces and names. Luckily, I just get away with, "Hey! How ya been?"..and then just make due until someone says their name, LOL.
Old 07-31-2012   #14
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I was there, but I have a terrible memory when it comes to people. I suck at remembering faces and names. Luckily, I just get away with, "Hey! How ya been?"..and then just make due until someone says their name, LOL.
Damn I was there don't remember seeing you there, and I have a pretty good memory.

Old 07-31-2012   #15
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Damn I was there don't remember seeing you there, and I have a pretty good memory.

I'm like a
Old 07-31-2012   #16
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Someone post a pic I want to know what you guys look like. Or is there a pic already out there with your ugly mugs?
You can't miss me.....

Old 07-31-2012   #17
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
You can't miss me.....

Oh yea I did see you there!

Old 07-31-2012   #18
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Edit:

Bringing the party wagon .

Old 07-31-2012   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Edit:

What are you guys talking about? I saw both of you at the tailgate for the Bungals game.

Or was I wrong?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read