Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-18-2012   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tickets for practices are available Wed

I remember going to 1 Saturday practice. It was hot. crowded. uneventful.

And for the people going during the weekdays, GET A JOB! jk
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #22
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tickets for practices are available Wed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fili View Post
My internet went out so I decided to check a different date. I clicked the August 3 date and within 5 seconds I got 4 tickets...
I've been jumping around. No go on any of them for me :/
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #23
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm looking to trade a few extra of the 28th for a single ticket for the 29th and 2 tickets on the 4th. PM me.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #24
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Weird. Tried to get Friday tickets and I was able to go right in.

EDIT: These aren't printing with barcodes on them. Wonder if that's going to be a big deal....
Old 07-18-2012   #25
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Weird. Tried to get Friday tickets and I was able to go right in.

EDIT: These aren't printing with barcodes on them. Wonder if that's going to be a big deal....
Not any more. The word is out. I've been waiting for Friday - which is very doable for me - for ten minutes now.

EDIT:
Took me nearly an hour to get in and then I get this...
Quote:
Error
There are problems with your submission

And I don't recall having to go thru Ticket-Cluster to get T/C passes before either.

Last edited by ObsiWan; 07-18-2012 at 01:30 PM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #26
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

I am perdicting at least 2 rainouts.......based on how much it is raining these days.......2 rainouts......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #27
dinkatoid
Veteran

Rep Power: 628 dinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone else notice that the website showed the time on the Friday, August 3rd event at 8 PM for a bit? I went to get a screenshot, but it is fixed now.
Old 07-18-2012   #28
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just printed out my tickets - man this was a cluster - and they have seat numbers. Since when do the practice field bleachers have seat numbers?? Am I missing something?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012   #29
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still looking to trade away 1 ticket for the 28th to anyone who can spare 1 on the 29th.

Let me know.
Old 07-19-2012   #30
qman_tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 79 qman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
I'm still looking to trade away 1 ticket for the 28th to anyone who can spare 1 on the 29th.

Let me know.
Tickets are printing with ease now...
qman_tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #31
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tickets for practices are available Wed

1st and 29th are up.

For the 4th and 29th getting this:

Inventory not available

The tickets you have selected are not yet available for sale. Please try back later or contact Houston Texans customer service at 832-667-2002 for more information.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #32
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just downloaded 2 tickets for the practice on 8/1. I'm pretty happy & I know that my daughter will be ecstatic. Their site seems to be working a lot better today.

Old 07-19-2012   #33
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
And for the people going during the weekdays, GET A JOB! jk
Not all jobs are M-F 9-5.
Old 07-19-2012   #34
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Not all jobs are M-F 9-5.
I'm burning a vacation day. It's almost August and I still have 2 weeks of vacation to burn. Training camp seems as good a reason as any to waste 1 of those days.

Old 07-26-2012   #35
barrett
Hall of Fame

Did anyone actually receive tickets via snail mail? I selected that option initially but have not received anything?

I can always re-print them, but I am just curious.
Old 07-26-2012   #36
HFD_Chase
Rookie

Hey, I have two VIP tickets for Saturdays practice. Can anyone tell me what to expect? Should I worry about bringing anything for autographs or should I just stick w/ a camera? Also do all the tickets say VIP or do I actually get something more than entrance to the facility w/ them? Thanks for any help!
HFD_Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #37
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston Texans
Thank you to all the fans who attended Training Camp presented by XFINITY this a.m. at the Methodist Training Center. Just for our Facebook fans, we've released some add'l tickets to tomorrow's open practice at 8 a.m. Get them while they're available here: http://bit.ly/P9N41l

posted 2 minutes ago
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012   #38
TheEastwood
Veteran

Rep Power: 935 TheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Houston Texans
Thank you to all the fans who attended Training Camp presented by XFINITY this a.m. at the Methodist Training Center. Just for our Facebook fans, we've released some add'l tickets to tomorrow's open practice at 8 a.m. Get them while they're available here: http://bit.ly/P9N41l

posted 2 minutes ago

Just got 2 tickets through that. Never been to a training camp before. What can I expect? Do they do autographs?
TheEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read