Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2012   #1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

... Doesn't it start today!?!

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #2
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

The players report today but camp starts tomorrow.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #3
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

oh yeah...whoo hooooooo!!!
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #4
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Finally. Now we'll actually have something real to discuss.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #5
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

And so begins the best 6 months of every year!
Old 07-27-2012   #6
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone got a spare ticket for sunday?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #7
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
anyone got a spare ticket for sunday?
Depends. Do I get to see the person who's ass is in your avatar? I'm just sayin', you gotta bring something to the tabel too.
Old 07-27-2012   #8
Coach Kevin
Coach Kevin

Rep Power: 75 Coach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respectedCoach Kevin is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be going to the training camp on Saturday Aug 4. I'm coming from out of town. I've never been to a training camp and do not know what to expect. Any advice.
Old 07-27-2012   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Kevin View Post
I will be going to the training camp on Saturday Aug 4. I'm coming from out of town. I've never been to a training camp and do not know what to expect. Any advice.
Plenty of water. You must arrive early if you want any chance what so ever to have a seat. Odds are, plan on standing
Old 07-27-2012   #10
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Depends. Do I get to see the person who's ass is in your avatar? I'm just sayin', you gotta bring something to the tabel too.
Lmao! Nah just me
Old 07-27-2012   #11
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Lmao! Nah just me
I don't have any for Saturday anyways, but you can't blame me for trying!

I have 2 tickets for Wednesday, but I'm using 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. Next year I may try to download some for each day and then just email them to the people that want them. That would definitely benefit some people on this board, like yourself.
Old 07-27-2012   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Kevin View Post
Be there when the gate opens and unless you have kids who want to walk through the games and freebies that are available , go find a seat . You may sit for awhile but it's worth it .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #13
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109073 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

You mean Arian's dietary decisions weren't enough for you?
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #14
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

I need a few tickets for Wednesday if anyone can spare....
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #15
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I don't have any for Saturday anyways, but you can't blame me for trying!

I have 2 tickets for Wednesday, but I'm using 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. Next year I may try to download some for each day and then just email them to the people that want them. That would definitely benefit some people on this board, like yourself.
Lol not saturday, Sunday?
Old 07-27-2012   #16
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Players PC's as they reported earlier

DB

Brooks Reed

Barwin sportin his Kubiak do. Says he can't wait for Kubiak to see it

Mercilus

AJ

Old 07-27-2012   #17
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

JJ says he's gained 7lbs of muscle

Old 07-27-2012   #18
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Sup guys
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012   #19
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Barwin sportin his Kubiak do. Says he can't wait for Kubiak to see it

That. is. awesome.
Old 07-27-2012   #20
Porky
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67402 Porky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respectedPorky is a quality contributor and well respected

Finally the long drought is over. Whew. I hate Feb-July. Now I can play in the bigboy threads again!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read