Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2012   #1
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default First Tailgater Advice

Im excited to have my hands on a Maroon Lot parking pass to the games this year. Would LOVE some advice on things that have worked well for you guys and some pitfalls to stay away from.

Question - do they check game tickets if you're in the car with a parking pass? I'm thinking of bringing people to tailgate even if they don't have game tickets. I know walk ups need a ticket but do cars with parking tags get stopped?

Anybody know what time the maroon lot starts filling up? How early do I need to get there? This is the corner lot at Fannin and 610.

I've got a pickup and will be getting a tonneau cover installed to store my items. Have the Texans 10x10 popup tent and a folding table already. Will be buying folding chairs.

Cheers!
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard

Last edited by Ole Miss Texan; 07-25-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read