Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2012   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default SIAB's update

As many of you may of noticed. I have not been as active as i would like.
I am currently busy trying to get a job. I also have decided to go after a degree in graphic designing. I plan on going to LoneStar for the basics next year. I am not holding off on my degree. I am studying to try to hopefully get a higher total score on my GED. I am hopefull that I will be able to get a much higher score, and I am hopeing. That I will be able to get scholarship. Because I wish to get into a beter school. Lonestar is a great start, but I know I can do much beter. I plan on trying to go to Sam Houston State University.

I also been pushing my self to get into better shape. I was not happy with myself. I was sick all the time, and it hurt to move. I decided on newyears. That I will run in the Texans 5k race. I started working out on Jan 1st and i weighed in at 267lb. My goal is to be at 220 by next year.

As of today. I am doing so much beter. I am currently at 233 lbs. I pushed my self today to the max. I was seeing if i can do 3 miles in ease. I shocked my self as I passed the 3 mile spot with ease, so i decided to keep going.
I ended up running 4.25 miles in less then a hour.

One last update.

My birthday is off for some reason on this account. I turned 18 on July 7th

I dont care, if I did not write everything correct. I have done alot to approve my self and I have shown everyone what I can do. I came on to say hi to every one and give every one a update to thoughs who care. I may fix this thread tonight, If i have the time.

Your freind
Brandon / SIAB
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read