Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-17-2012   #241
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #242
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 07-17-2012   #243
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

That dude takes a bad photo. I'm sorry, he just does.

Like a stoned Gomer Pyle. Push the siren buttons, Matt. Make it sing.
Old 07-17-2012   #244
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

Please don't make him do anything physical. Our luck he goes to push the button and he breaks his finger.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #245
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012   #246
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Please don't make him do anything physical. Our luck he goes to push the button and he breaks his finger.
Matt: "Can I slide down the fireman's pole?"

Fireman: "Sure."

Matt: "Wheeeee!....."

CRACK!

Matt: "Ow! My foot!"

:TexansLuck:
Old 07-17-2012   #247
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Matt: "Can I slide down the fireman's pole?"

Fireman: "Sure."

Matt: "Wheeeee!....."

CRACK!

Matt: "Ow! My foot!"

:TexansLuck:
That is ****ing jacked up............. Funny though! Would'nt be funny, ironic and completely sardonic, if Fat Albert was "Fireman #3"??? SML!

Old 07-17-2012   #248
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That is ****ing jacked up............. Funny though! Would'nt be funny, ironic and completely sardonic, if Fat Albert was "Fireman #3"??? SML!

July 28.

11 days until training camp.

11 days and we have real things to talk about. 11.
Old 07-19-2012   #249
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by false start View Post
awesome!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #250
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Awesome! Tried to rep you but MSR.

Last edited by TexansBull; 07-19-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: msr
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012   #251
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Got him for you. It was pretty funny.
Old 07-20-2012   #252
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Got him for you. It was pretty funny.
Thanks!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012   #253
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude's funny! Give him a follow if you haven't already.

Quote:
Seth Payne‏@PayneNFL

Anybody know a good tattoo shop in Louisville? Looking to get a picture of a larger penis on my penis.
Old 07-23-2012   #254
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Dude's funny! Give him a follow if you haven't already.
Old 07-24-2012   #255
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Seth Payne‏@PayneNFL

If I were Amish I'd secretly use power tools, which would make me look more productive, which would help me pull a lot of Amish wool.
Old 07-27-2012   #256
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

lmao

Quote:
Seth Payne‏@PayneNFL

Picked up an old helmet and got an adrenaline rush, wanted to hit someone. Then I stepped out in the heat and felt like taking a nap.
Old 07-27-2012   #257
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Seth Payne‏@PayneNFL

If I were Amish I'd secretly use power tools, which would make me look more productive, which would help me pull a lot of Amish wool.
OMG! I lol'd so hard at that one. That guy is a riot. I'd rep ya, but I gotta spread it around like an STD first. I'll hit ya up later.
Old 07-27-2012   #258
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
OMG! I lol'd so hard at that one. That guy is a riot. I'd rep ya, but I gotta spread it around like an STD first. I'll hit ya up later.
No doubt! His tweets are hilarious
Old 08-03-2012   #259
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

lol

Quote:
DeVier Posey‏@DPo8

Vets got the rooks good 2day .lol jerseys were in the freezer this morning icy hot and atomic bomb in our helmets chin strap an mouth pieces
Old 08-07-2012   #260
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Shaun Cody‏@ShaunCody95

There is nothing like sitting down on a warm toilet seat that your teammate just used and enjoying his wonderful scents #teambonding

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read