Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-28-2012   #21
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Da Bears - Travel

Have fun!!We love living here now. One of the best cities in the world. Hands down. Our first 3 months here we lived across Michigan Ave from Giordonos at Michigan and Lake and ate there often, though not the Chicago style everytime..regular crust.
Old 06-28-2012   #22
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

My mouth is watering for some Gibsons......
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012   #23
tyrrell_henley
Rookie

Default Bears game in Chicago

Wife and I just booked round trip flights - leaving Saturday, coming back Monday for 25,000 miles round trip per flight. Now gotta start working on game tickets. Anybody else going?
tyrrell_henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012   #24
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Bears game in Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrrell_henley View Post
Wife and I just booked round trip flights - leaving Saturday, coming back Monday for 25,000 miles round trip per flight. Now gotta start working on game tickets. Anybody else going?
Yup, I'll be there in full force!
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012   #25
tyrrell_henley
Rookie

Booked Hotel Indigo, very reasonable, good reviews, and in good proximity to everything.

Go Texans.
tyrrell_henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012   #26
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

For those still in need of tickets. I plan on getting mine Friday. I would like to be around other Texans fans. Not sure how hard that will be. But it would be nice to attempt. Anyone have a suggestion on section location?

http://www.chicagobears.com/tickets/...ameTickets.asp

Quote:
NDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS
Individual game tickets for the Chicago Bears 2012 season at Soldier Field will go on sale Friday, July 13, 2012 at 11:00 am (CT). Tickets can be purchased by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 (1-800-943-4327 for the hearing impared) or online at www.ticketmaster.com.
For the 2012 season, available tickets will be priced at $76.00 to $385.00 for preseason games, and $101.00 to $410.00 for regular season games. For regular season games, there will be a limit of four (4) tickets per customer per game. For preseason games, there will not be a limit on how many tickets may be purchased. In addition to the ten home games, customers will also have the option to purchase a 2-game package which will include United Club seats for the December 16 Green Bay Packers game, and United Club seats for the August 9 Broncos preseason game. There is a limit of four tickets per customer per package. Group ticket packages are not available for Bears games. Multiple ticket orders containing the same customer name, address, and/or credit card number that exceed the ticket limit may be cancelled without notice.
Wheelchair seating is available for each home game through Ticketmaster. Should the wheelchair seating allocation through Ticketmaster become exhausted, fans with disabilities are encouraged to proceed with the purchase of conventional seating - if available - then call the Bears ticket office at 847-615-BEAR (2327) to arrange an exchange.

NFL TICKET EXCHANGE: BUY AND SELL BEARS TICKETS
You can also buy and sell Bears tickets with NFL Ticket Exchange at NFL.com powered by Ticketmaster! Buy great tickets direct from season ticket holders and other fans or sell tickets you can't use! For more details, visit the NFL Ticket Exchange at NFL.com/TicketExchange.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012   #27
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
For those still in need of tickets. I plan on getting mine Friday. I would like to be around other Texans fans. Not sure how hard that will be. But it would be nice to attempt. Anyone have a suggestion on section location?

http://www.chicagobears.com/tickets/...ameTickets.asp
I can afford to buy until next Friday, but this is the game I marked on the calendar when the schedule came out. I'm still trying to find a ticket near the Texans tunnel.
Old 07-13-2012   #28
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I can afford to buy until next Friday, but this is the game I marked on the calendar when the schedule came out. I'm still trying to find a ticket near the Texans tunnel.
Tickets go on sale in 35 minutes. What section is that? 119? 117?

I would like to get tickets in the bottom rows 200's. But the bottom of the bowl doesnt seem much more expensive. An extra $15 a ticket.
Old 07-13-2012   #29
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Tickets go on sale in 35 minutes. What section is that? 119? 117?

I would like to get tickets in the bottom rows 200's. But the bottom of the bowl doesnt seem much more expensive. An extra $15 a ticket.
101-155 bracket it, 256 is on top of it.

Ticketmaster is up now...3 min waiting time. Edit, just jumped to 11 min.

Got mine! Section 111 -$173 w/ fees.

Last edited by disaacks3; 07-13-2012 at 11:17 AM.
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012   #30
Blake
MMQB

Sweet! What Row?
Old 07-14-2012   #31
texancpa
Indahouse!

Section: 633
Rep Power: 0 texancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVPtexancpa was voted MVP

Got my tickets yesterday. Section 154. Already booked my flight, now all I need to do is book my room. Any recommendations on a good hotel?
texancpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012   #32
BigTyke
On the Mic!

Section: 321

I have been to several games at soldier field including the 04' Texans game where I was decked out in my Texans gear and we stuck it to them. I was with some of my family from Chicago and did the whole experience including tailgate without insident. I am going this year with a couple of buddies and will represent our boys with pride once again! Considering we knocked Da Bears out of playoff hopes 2010, feelings may have changed... In doubt, just dog on the Pack and you'll be fine!

Anyone making the trip in November let me know! We will be in Section 136 Row 10 behind Da Bears and in their ear the whole game!

(1st post)
BigTyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #33
Blake
MMQB

Do you think the Texans will be able to sell me tickets to the bears game? I would rather buy in a section that is going to have other Texans fans with the Fan Travel program. And on craigslist and everywhere they want an arm and a leg for a ticket.
Old 07-24-2012   #34
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

My wife and I will be at the game in Section 110, row 8. We're taking a couple of friends of ours who live in Chicago and are Bears fans.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #35
SuperRY
www.HDMIGuy.com

Rep Power: 0 SuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVPSuperRY was voted MVP

We're traveling to Chicago for the game. I wasn't able to get any tickets from Ticketmaster. I was online right when they went on sale but had no luck.

If anybody has extras, I need 4 together.

Thanks!
SuperRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #36
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRY View Post
We're traveling to Chicago for the game. I wasn't able to get any tickets from Ticketmaster. I was online right when they went on sale but had no luck.

If anybody has extras, I need 4 together.

Thanks!
We got ours on StubHub.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #37
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Quote:
Do you think the Texans will be able to sell me tickets to the bears game? No
I would rather buy in a section that is going to have other Texans fans with the Fan Travel program. From our FB travel group, we've got at least two in 111, PN will be in 110, and lots in the uppers.
And on craigslist and everywhere they want an arm and a leg for a ticket.
Yep, I was very lucky to get one when they released the single-game ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
My wife and I will be at the game in Section 110, row 8. We're taking a couple of friends of ours who live in Chicago and are Bears fans.
Cool, I'll be one over and a bit higher up (Row 19). May have to stop by and say hi. Working on a tailgate to crash when the group gets there.

Last edited by disaacks3; 07-24-2012 at 11:50 AM.
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012   #38
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Do you think the Texans will be able to sell me tickets to the bears game?
Thats a big NO. Fan Travel does not split up packages.
Old 07-27-2012   #39
Blake
MMQB

Still no luck on tickets. These Bear fans think mighty highly of their tickets and their value.
Old 07-27-2012   #40
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Quote:
Still no luck on tickets. These Bear fans think mighty highly of their tickets and their value.
...and they jack up their hotel rates for gamedays as well. I'd never seen listings (per day) that started out with 4's, 5s & 6s.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read