Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2005   #21
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

Default Jaguars favored by 13

Uh so yea, we opened at 11.5 point favorites and it's up to 13 now. Bet now guys, no way in hell we beat you by 13, easiest money you guys will ever make.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #22
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
Is FILO girl making her award-winning kittybox cake this weekend?

mmmmm, a crunchy one!
Doc asked me to make one for the game....

You coming to W'nM, Double Barrel?
Maybe I will have one.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #23
jagibelieve
Veteran

Default Hello Texans

After reading your board for a few minuites, you all seem to be a pretty cool bunch. Hopefully we can have some good discussion this week, and the beginning of next. PLEASE don't be like the Bengal fans! I don't mind a bit of smack talk, but they got downright ******ty, especially after we beat them.

Here's to a good game, and I'll be back throughout the week for some discussion.
jagibelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #24
ojthecat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagibelieve
After reading your board for a few minuites, you all seem to be a pretty cool bunch. Hopefully we can have some good discussion this week, and the beginning of next. PLEASE don't be like the Bengal fans! I don't mind a bit of smack talk, but they got downright ******ty, especially after we beat them.

Here's to a good game, and I'll be back throughout the week for some discussion.
Hello Jagibelieve,
I would like to know if you think the Jags will kick the ball to Mathis or will the wimp out and squip kick it?
Also what is the mood of the Jag fans comming into this game? Do you all think that you will win?

We are starting to get that winning feeling around here... I predict that we will win again this week what are your thoughts?

Old 11-02-2005   #25
Fargin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojthecat
I predict that we will win again this week what are your thoughts?

You're not in cleveland anymore toto.
Fargin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #26
Frills
Veteran

My prediction:

Texans start at the 40 after all kickoffs...just kick the damn ball outta bounds...give up the 40, or give up 6...not a hard choice
Frills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #27
Fldvldog
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frills
My prediction:

Texans start at the 40 after all kickoffs...just kick the damn ball outta bounds...give up the 40, or give up 6...not a hard choice
What a BOLD prediction!

I predict a Jags win. You?
Fldvldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #28
jagibelieve
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojthecat
Hello Jagibelieve,
I would like to know if you think the Jags will kick the ball to Mathis or will the wimp out and squip kick it?
Also what is the mood of the Jag fans comming into this game? Do you all think that you will win?

We are starting to get that winning feeling around here... I predict that we will win again this week what are your thoughts?

I doubt we will squib kick it at all. Josh Scobee is 2nd in the NFL and 1st in the AFC in touchbacks. He has kicked several out of the back of the endzone in Alltel this year. If he doesn't kick it into the endzone, it will be darn close.

The mood is kind of 50/50 after coming off the loss last Sunday. I think we will win, not only because I am biased, but Coach Del Rio has made some changes and lit a fire under some behinds this week. Our run defense is the big question for us. It looks like Winborn will get the start over Ayodele this Sunday.
jagibelieve is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read