Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2012   #1
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Prospects to watch in 2013 as they apply to Texans needs.

Let's start a list of players to watch in 2013. Make a list of players by position that you think will be great or that you think are currently underrated and by position as you think they will apply to Texans needs.
Example, I think WR will be a big need again regardless of what we did in this years draft and I think it will be a 1st or 2nd round pick. The guys I like at WR are:
WR:
Justin Hunter, DaRick Rogers, Cobi Hamilton, Marquess Wilson, and Ryan Swope, Terrance Williams but they both might have QB issues this year.

OT:
I think OT might be a need but not early, probably 4th or later for a new swing OT. The guys I'm looking at are.
Xavier Nixon, Tanner Hawkinson, David Yankey, and maybe Seantrel Henderson but that guys huge and will have to lose some weight.

ILB:
I think we'll look at ILB in the 3-5 rounds, guys I like.
Kevin Reddick, James Morris, Bruce Taylor, Nico Johnson, Patrick Larimore, and Andrew Jackson.

Let's see some of the guys you'll be keeping an eye on.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read