Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-13-2012   #41
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Vandermeer to give up talk-show duties

Can't we trade Inness to Baltimore so he can have pollards baby?
Old 05-13-2012   #42
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I have gone from a several hours of radio per day listener to almost never listening. I want to hear the opinions of fans even if some opinions sound dumb. I want a "sports moderator" not a "talking head". 610 to sports is like WWE to sports. If I wanted comedy, birthday/celebrity or movie reviews I can get that elsewhere.
Old 05-13-2012   #43
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I like 790 mornings but I really wish they'd stop saying hash tag this hash tag that. Enough already. I get it you like to tweet but you go overboard and sound like twatts. I like nd alot can't stomach koch. What kills me too is the morning show on 610 and them letting Larry in stafford drone on and on and on and on and on. Dude is not famous but he acts like he is. He kills any momentum or flow. I tried 1560, that didn't last. I don't want them to fire iness I just wish was not on during football season. Put him on at 1am to 5 am.
Old 05-14-2012   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
I like 790 mornings but I really wish they'd stop saying hash tag this hash tag that. Enough already. I get it you like to tweet but you go overboard and sound like twatts. I like nd alot can't stomach koch. What kills me too is the morning show on 610 and them letting Larry in stafford drone on and on and on and on and on. Dude is not famous but he acts like he is. He kills any momentum or flow. I tried 1560, that didn't last. I don't want them to fire iness I just wish was not on during football season. Put him on at 1am to 5 am.
#ScatteredThoughts #AllOverThePlace #RadioTalk
Old 05-15-2012   #45
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

FM 97.5 is supposedly the most popular sports radio station in Houston. I can't stand Colin Cowherd though so I almost never listen. Scott Van Pelt is alright, but all these guys are national.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read