Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-08-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Texans Record vs Opponents

I stumbled across this site, thought it was interesting.

Texans Record vs Opponents
Old 05-14-2012   #2
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Record vs Opponents

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

I know that the Ravens had beaten the Texans in Houston in 2010 and then last yr but 5 times out of 5? I sowre that Houston won a few vs us.....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I know that the Ravens had beaten the Texans in Houston in 2010 and then last yr but 5 times out of 5? I sowre that Houston won a few vs us.....
Well... we're due. But no, we never have beaten you guys. Gotten close a couple of times: 16-15 in 2005, 34-28 in OT in 2010.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Welcome to the board handswarmer!! TONS of thanks to you, and all the Raven fans who treated us so well during the playoff game in Jan. Wonderful memories of a time well spent in Baltimore, regardless of the loss. Not sure I've ever been treated better at any OOT venue. I would not hesitate to go back!

I haven't looked it up, but, I don't think we've ever beat the Ravens. 2012 is our time though, esp since you have JJ and we don't! I don't blame the loss entirely on JJ though, we just had to many negatives in our offense to deal with your strong D. BUT, any 12 y/o playing pop warner football would know NOT to make that play! Anyway, on to a new year and hopefully a "payback" come Oct!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #5
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Welcome to the board handswarmer!! TONS of thanks to you, and all the Raven fans who treated us so well during the playoff game in Jan. Wonderful memories of a time well spent in Baltimore, regardless of the loss. Not sure I've ever been treated better at any OOT venue. I would not hesitate to go back!

I haven't looked it up, but, I don't think we've ever beat the Ravens. 2012 is our time though, esp since you have JJ and we don't! I don't blame the loss entirely on JJ though, we just had to many negatives in our offense to deal with your strong D. BUT, any 12 y/o playing pop warner football would know NOT to make that play! Anyway, on to a new year and hopefully a "payback" come Oct!!
I am so glad you had a positive experience in Baltimore- the city takes enough hits as it is although alot are self inflicted! I used to live downtown within 5 blocks of the stadium but moved back to the hometown when I got married and had kids- still on 16 miles up I-95 though....

We should have lost that playoff game- was Jones' fault all by his lonesome though- the defense was enough to frustrate YATES or any other rookie- look what they did to Schaub in OT the year before?

Anyway, if you get up this way again, drop me a line and we'll get together. My GF is a fan also.
Old 05-14-2012   #6
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

So Houston has never beaten Philadelphia, Minnesota, San Diego, Baltimore and New York (Jets). Three of those teams will be on the schedule this year. Time for some revenge.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012   #7
handswarmer
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Well... we're due. But no, we never have beaten you guys. Gotten close a couple of times: 16-15 in 2005, 34-28 in OT in 2010.
Should have won all those games...
Sponsored links
Old 05-15-2012   #8
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Good find TK! Some good (but sobering) stats on there. Let's see, we haven't beaten the Jets, Vikes, or Ravens yet and they're all on this years schedule. Time to start putting some W's on the ledger against these teams!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

As many games as we may have deserved to win against the Ravens, there are just as many that we deserved to lose against the Dolphins, and didn't for whatever reasons.

Sample sizes will even everything out over time.
Old 05-15-2012   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Now that ya'll are stuck with Jacoby Jones, we should be able to win our match-up this season.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read