Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-30-2012   #1
category6um
Rookie

Default Way too early look at some 2013 Prospects

This has a very UM flavor to it, but thought it may be interesting for any NFL fan.

http://www.category6um.com/2012/04/3...um-mock-draft/

Please enjoy.
category6um is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012   #2
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2779 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Way too early look at some 2013 Prospects

I love the whole draft process so its never too early for me to be looking at mock drafts/prospect lists, even though they will definitely change over a year's time. But it gives people a couple of names to keep in mind to look out for during the upcoming college season.
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #3
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ill be keeping an eye on
OT, QB (depending on health of schaub ), RB, TE, ILB, S
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
Ill be keeping an eye on
OT, QB (depending on health of schaub ), RB, TE, ILB, S
I do this as well, I concentrate my attention on the positions I think the Texans will need next year. For me I'll be paying the most attention to DT, NT, OT and CB. I think one of those will be our 1st round pick in 2013. I think they'll be looking to replace Antonio Smith, Sean Cody, or add some high quality depth at CB. I think they'll also be looking to replace Butler at RT in 2013.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012   #5
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I do this as well, I concentrate my attention on the positions I think the Texans will need next year. For me I'll be paying the most attention to DT, NT, OT and CB. I think one of those will be our 1st round pick in 2013. I think they'll be looking to replace Antonio Smith, Sean Cody, or add some high quality depth at CB. I think they'll also be looking to replace Butler at RT in 2013.
Would that be someone to groom behind Derek Newton? Kubiack seems pretty high on him as I've heard him mention Newton specifically several times.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read